Wifi
I have the JY-VO130P4, it will onlyfind wifi when I restart the device. Whe the Device was only in Standby it find no Networks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-06-2018, 08:50 AM)Donduce Wrote:  I have the JY-VO130P4, it will onlyfind  wifi when I restart the device. Whe the Device was only in Standby it find no Networks

1) what wifi resource you get ? mobile phone(what android version ) , wifi dongle or other wifi device ?

2) please send your screenshot of your "about device " on your head unit ?

3) please send your order number to our email support@joyingauto.com . it will much more convenient for us helping you .
(08-06-2018, 09:34 AM)admin Wrote:  
(08-06-2018, 08:50 AM)Donduce Wrote:  I have the JY-VO130P4, it will onlyfind  wifi when I restart the device. Whe the Device was only in Standby it find no Networks

1) what wifi resource you get ? mobile phone(what android version ) , wifi dongle or other wifi device ?

3) please send your order number to our email support@joyingauto.com . it will much more convenient for us helping you .

I found an nee Update File on the Homepage, Problem Is fixed

Thx
(08-06-2018, 09:26 PM)Donduce Wrote:  
(08-06-2018, 09:34 AM)admin Wrote:  

1) what wifi resource you get ? mobile phone(what android version )  , wifi dongle or other wifi device ?

I found an nee Update File on the Homepage, Problem Is fixed

Thx

Hi,

Which update did you use? 6.5, 7.7, or 7.27? I have the 7.7 update on my unit and I was able to fix my Wifi issue by not using Pandora within CarPlay/Z-Link (I actually went into my phone's CarPlay settings and removed Pandora from CarPlay), but I'd like to turn this feature back on if there's a fix. I've experienced the issue with both the 6.5 and 7.7 update.

Thanks,

Mike