ACC SETTING - JY-UOS04P4
Hi,

under settings/factory the first option for that unit is acc on/off. I generally understand what is does.
If the car is switched off the head unit shutdown completly or stays in stand by mode for faster boot up.
My question are:
1.) If it is set for stand by mode how long (hours, days) it stays in that mode before shutting complete the unit down?
I asking that in respect of the battery consumption/drainage when the car is not used for some days/weeks.
2.) Can you tell me what the power consumption is in both modes for the battery?
3.) Is there a setting that the head unit stays off by default if i turn acc on, so that music doesn't start all time automatically?

Thank you for your support and best regards
Bluewindbik
(09-02-2018, 07:59 PM)Bluewindbike Wrote:  Hi,

under settings/factory the first option for that unit is acc on/off. I generally understand what is does.
If the car is switched off the head unit shutdown completly or stays in stand by mode for faster boot up.
My question are:
1.) If it is set for stand by mode how long (hours, days) it stays in that mode before shutting complete the unit down?
I asking that in respect of the battery consumption/drainage when the car is not used for some days/weeks.
2.) Can you tell me what the power consumption is in both modes for the battery?
3.) Is there a setting that the head unit stays off by default if i turn acc on, so that music doesn't start all time automatically?

Bluewindbik

please noted :
1) your head unit system have the fast boot up feature .
so it will be always on the stand by mode .

2) according to other customers feedback . it only will on low power mode . we also have attached our other customer email feedback which aim at this problems .

3) do you mean that you do not want the music start automatically when you start the head unit ?
if you totally delete the music using history on the background , it will not start automatically .
(09-05-2018, 06:13 AM)admin Wrote:  

My question are:

Bluewindbik

please noted :

2) according to other customers feedback . it only will on low power mode . we also have attached our other customer email feedback which aim at this problems .

3) do you mean that you do not want the music start automatically when you start the head unit ?  
if you totally delete the music using history on the background , it will not start automatically .

According to point 1: If i change the setting it makes a difference. One is standby and it comes directly back (2 sec boot) after ignite the car. The other makes a full boot after car is off for some minutes. Showing the boot label and android label etc (20 sec boot).

According to point 2: What is the consumption of both modes while car is off ? The customer feedback did not answer this.

According to point 3: I'm asking if there is a setting that the head unit stays off until i press the power button and not switching on all the time after the car has started. If there is no playlist the radio starts instead.

Thanky you for your support

Best regards
Bluewindbike
(09-05-2018, 10:55 AM)Bluewindbike Wrote:  

My question are:

Bluewindbik

please noted :

According to point 1: If i change the setting it makes a difference. One is standby and it comes directly back (2 sec boot) after ignite the car. The other makes a full boot after car is off for some minutes. Showing the boot label and android label etc (20 sec boot).

According to point 2: What is the consumption of both modes while car is off ? The customer feedback did not answer this.

According to point 3: I'm asking if there is a setting that the head unit stays off until i press the power button and not switching on all the time after the car has started. If there is no playlist the radio starts instead.

Best regards
Bluewindbike

1) if the setting is turn on , the consumption is 0.013A on standby mode . if the setting is off , the consumption is 0.001A when it on standby mode .
2) only the car turn off then your head unit will be turn off .
(09-06-2018, 09:15 AM)admin Wrote:  

My question are:

Bluewindbik

please noted :

Best regards
Bluewindbike

1) if the setting is turn on , the consumption is 0.013A on standby mode . if the setting is off , the consumption is 0.001A when it on standby mode .

Thank you for your answer, I still like to know more clear:
Is there a way to configure the unit that when I starting the car, the unit stays off until I press the power button on the touch screen? Thank you again for your support. Bluewindbike
(09-06-2018, 02:20 PM)Bluewindbike Wrote:  

My question are:

Bluewindbik

please noted :

Best regards
Bluewindbike

Is there a way to configure the unit that when I starting the car, the unit stays off until I press the power button on the touch screen? Thank you again for your support. Bluewindbike

when you turn on the car , the head unit will be turn on . it can not stay on off.
Is there a way to keep the volume slider displayed on the screen?

(09-07-2018, 06:55 AM)admin Wrote:  
(09-05-2018, 06:13 AM)admin Wrote:  please noted :

Best regards
Bluewindbike

when you turn on the car , the head unit will be turn on . it can not stay on off.

(09-26-2018, 10:47 PM)deswr1 Wrote:  Is there a way to keep the volume slider displayed on the screen?

(09-07-2018, 06:55 AM)admin Wrote:  
(09-05-2018, 10:55 AM)Bluewindbike Wrote:  According to point 1: If i change the setting it makes a difference. One is standby and it comes directly back (2 sec boot) after ignite the car. The other makes a full boot after car is off for some minutes. Showing the boot label and android label etc (20 sec boot).

Best regards
Bluewindbike

sorry , the volume slider can not be kept all the time on the screen .