Music player
I play music from a USB flash drive, and while the player resumes when I start the car, the USB driver seems to initialize too late, and instead of continuing in the same folder of MP3s, it treats all files on the drive as one big playlist. Is there any way to fix this, even by replacing the music player with another one?
(11-12-2018, 07:32 PM)CalebDiGriz Wrote:  I play music from a USB flash drive, and while the player resumes when I start the car, the USB driver seems to initialize too late, and instead of continuing in the same folder of MP3s, it treats all files on the drive as one big playlist. Is there any way to fix this, even by replacing the music player with another one?

could you please send us your order number and problems to our email support@joyingauto.com
so that we can help you .
(11-12-2018, 07:32 PM)CalebDiGriz Wrote:  I play music from a USB flash drive, and while the player resumes when I start the car, the USB driver seems to initialize too late, and instead of continuing in the same folder of MP3s, it treats all files on the drive as one big playlist. Is there any way to fix this, even by replacing the music player with another one?

HI!
I have the same problem!
Any solution?
Same issue on my unit, the media player always restarts in "global playlist" instead of resuming where it was, in the "folder" mode. Unfortunately the app is not developped by Joying, so there is very little chance we can see a fix...(remember, the chinese units are cheap compared to genuine products...)
I use Poweramp music player. Not had any issues, but all my mp3 are on SD Card rather than USB