SIM card not detected
Question 
Hello,

Today I installed SIM into my Head unit SIM-card reader, but it's not detected in the SIM menu. I have tested SIM with my phone and it's valid/working. I have also disabled security PIN-code. SIM is inserted into the card slot as illustrated in the housing of the card reader unit.

Any advice on how to make it work?

Thanks,
Sami
[quote='FinSam' pid='4156' dateline='1555508880']
Hello,

Today I installed SIM into my Head unit SIM-card reader, but it's not detected in the SIM menu. I have tested SIM with my phone and it's valid/working. I have also disabled security PIN-code. SIM is inserted into the card slot as illustrated in the housing of the card reader unit.

Thanks,
Sami

Your sd card need to be format as FAT32.
The sd card need to be 32GB or less than 32GB.
It need to be class 10.
(04-18-2019, 07:38 AM)admin Wrote:  
(04-17-2019, 01:48 PM)FinSam Wrote:  Hello,

Thanks,
Sami

Your sd card need to be format as FAT32.
The sd card need to be 32GB or less than 32GB.
It need to be class 10.

Hi,

Thanks, but i was talking about SIM-Card (for mobiledata). My Joying unit has place for this purpose

My head unit information from order / payment:

"Joying Newest Android 8.1.0 VW Passat Skoda Car Navigation System with Built-in 4G Module, SKU: JY-VO130N4G"
I have the same problem with a new JY-UOS03N4G.
no SIM card detected.
SIM card working perfect on a smartphone, compatible with this device, even tried with another SIM card with the same issue.
Installed latest firmware : same issue...
The support told me they where trying to solve the problem (looks like it's a software problem ?)
It's a problem to sell non working devices, I guess I won't buy Joying anymore...
(04-20-2019, 02:28 PM)jeromebg Wrote:  I have the same problem with a new JY-UOS03N4G.
no SIM card detected.
SIM card working perfect on a smartphone, compatible with this device, even tried with another SIM card with the same issue.
Installed latest firmware : same issue...
The support told me they where trying to solve the problem (looks like it's a software problem ?)
It's a problem to sell non working devices, I guess I won't buy Joying anymore...

could you please share your problems and your order number to us: support@joyingauto.com
We will help u.
(04-23-2019, 09:05 AM)admin Wrote:  could you please share your problems and your order number to us: support@joyingauto.com
We will help u.
Already did at europe@joyingauto.com and they told me they were trying to find a solution a week ago already (after having checked that my sim card is compatible and working on other devices, doing a hard reboot, I even updated the firmware with the same issue).
They also offered to refund the difference about the 4G function, but hey I bought a 4G car radio to use that feature actually...
Please solve the problem or make a full refund.
Thanx
I have exactly the same problem: EU-JY-UO135N4G

It's extremely annoying because I bought the radio for that function. In the menu it says it has two SIM card slots but there is only one.

Can this be fixed please?
(04-24-2019, 04:00 PM)saffi Wrote:  I have exactly the same problem: EU-JY-UO135N4G

It's extremely annoying because I bought the radio for that function. In the menu it says it has two SIM card slots but there is only one.

Can this be fixed please?

Sorry, there is only one SIM card slot. Not two.
May I know where you can check that there are two SIM card slot on the advertisement?
Could you please send the website link for us checking?
It got solved for me today. Joying send me a manual stating that you have to set correct time zone and time. That was done automatically (all settings are on auto now) because I had Wifi connection. What solved it for me was to reboot the radio with the simcard in the slot. Then I got message that is was detected but locked. You have to put the sim card in a phone and disable the PIN. I then rebooted the radio again and it worked. Hope yours will work too with this.
Yes i do thé same. Disable pin from à smartphone i put it in unit and reboot. Joying should fix this