Problem with pairing Bluetooth-OBD2 in UO135N4G
Thumbs Up 
First, EU-JY-UO135N4G is generally speaking wonderful and high performance unit with its eight core Intel cpu and 4G. I use it as entertainment device in car, but also for running certain professional location based apps, replacing tablet and phone for that purpose.

However, I'm having issues connecting OBD2-device, I have set correct PIN in stock Bluetooth app, devices can be found and BT-app even gives notice about successful connection. When I try to use my OBD2 apps (Torque or DashCommand), they are unable to find paired OBD2 devices. I have tried my both OBD2 adapters (OBDLink MX and generic little blue ELM327 Mini) with phone and they work properly and bus data can be read. Problem can't be then in adapters or car. OBD-option is enabled in factory-menu. Bluetooth app shows "broken" link symbol even still that it gives notice about successful connection. I have tried all the voodoo like rebooting head unit etc.

I have downloaded and installed newest publicly available firmware (2019-4-3) from Joying site. I'm not having issues with File manager popping up Smile My order number is #000001776.
Hello

I was in same situation than yours with an OBD with pin 0000.
I finally upgrade to the last Firmware, check all option in menu relating to obd: Car model, Protocol, ... and try again to pair It.I leave same Pin code as my dongle 0000
Same situation the link keep broken and say sccesful connection .... BUT NOW when I Launch Torque it detect Adapter without select it in Torque menu At first launch.
Im now able to select in torque menu
(04-27-2019, 11:56 AM)honkkis Wrote:  First, EU-JY-UO135N4G is generally speaking wonderful and high performance unit with its eight core Intel cpu and 4G. I use it as entertainment device in car, but also for running certain professional location based apps, replacing tablet and phone for that purpose.

However, I'm having issues connecting OBD2-device, I have set correct PIN in stock Bluetooth app, devices can be found and BT-app even gives notice about successful connection. When I try to use my OBD2 apps (Torque or DashCommand), they are unable to find paired OBD2 devices. I have tried my both OBD2 adapters (OBDLink MX and generic little blue ELM327 Mini) with phone and they work properly and bus data can be read. Problem can't be then in adapters or car. OBD-option is enabled in factory-menu. Bluetooth app shows "broken" link symbol even still that it gives notice about successful connection. I have tried all the voodoo like rebooting head unit etc.

I have downloaded and installed newest publicly available firmware (2019-4-3) from Joying site. I'm not having issues with File manager popping up Smile My order number is #000001776.

sorry, we have not found your order number. maybe your order number is wrong.
Please check by yourself
(04-28-2019, 09:15 AM)Attilas Wrote:  Hello

I finally upgrade to the last Firmware, check all option in menu relating to obd: Car model, Protocol, ... and try again to pair It.I leave same Pin code as my dongle 0000
Same situation the link keep broken and say sccesful connection .... BUT NOW when I Launch Torque it detect Adapter without select it in Torque menu At first launch.

Could you please send the screenshot of your "about device" on your head unit?
we need to check.
Hello
I also have a problem with obd2 after the last update, my radio is JY-UO128P4. And before that everything was OK.
What to do now? please help.
(04-30-2019, 08:22 AM)admin Wrote:  
(04-28-2019, 09:15 AM)Attilas Wrote:  Hello

Could you please send the screenshot of your "about device" on your head unit?
we need to check.

Couldn't take screen capture, but here is my ordering information:

I'm having similar issues with my new JY-VO131N4 with the latest firmware (2019-4-3), I have an OBDEleven dongle with which I want to connect using the OBDEleven_app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltasit.obdeleven&hl=en_GB).

The app cannot connect to the device, I can see the OBD device in the Bluetooth pairing but again shows only a broken link.  The app tells me that it needs to turn on the bluetooth to connect, which I give it permission. Then it just waits for a long time trying to connect.

I have connected OK to the OBDEleven dongle using my phone, and it works perfectly, so I know that these work ok.

Please help fix this issue, the head unit has been really good bar a few tweaks and quibbles.
(05-07-2019, 08:04 AM)joshxs Wrote:  I'm having similar issues with my new JY-VO131N4 with the latest firmware (2019-4-3), I have an OBDEleven dongle with which I want to connect using the OBDEleven_app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltasit.obdeleven&hl=en_GB).

The app cannot connect to the device, I can see the OBD device in the Bluetooth pairing but again shows only a broken link.  The app tells me that it needs to turn on the bluetooth to connect, which I give it permission. Then it just waits for a long time trying to connect.

I have connected OK to the OBD leven dongle using my phone, and it works perfectly, so I know that these work ok.

Please help fix this issue, the head unit has been really good bar a few tweaks and quibbles.

May I know whether the OBD2 purchased from Joying?
Our head unit is only compatible with ELM327 OBD2.

Or do you mean that the OBD2 can be workable before update?
(05-03-2019, 09:28 AM)pitersik74 Wrote:  Hello
I also have a problem with obd2 after the last update, my radio is JY-UO128P4. And before that everything was OK.
What to do now? please help.

Could you please send us your screenshot of "about device" on your head unit?

May I know whether your OBD2 purchased from us? is ELM327 OBD2?
(05-07-2019, 09:18 AM)admin Wrote:  
(05-07-2019, 08:04 AM)joshxs Wrote:  I'm having similar issues with my new JY-VO131N4 with the latest firmware (2019-4-3), I have an OBDEleven dongle with which I want to connect using the OBDEleven_app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voltasit.obdeleven&hl=en_GB).

I have connected OK to the OBD leven dongle using my phone, and it works perfectly, so I know that these work ok.

May I know whether the OBD2 purchased from Joying?
Our head unit is only compatible with ELM327 OBD2.

Or do you mean that the OBD2 can be workable before update?

No, it was purchased from OBDEleven, as the joying unit does not have all the features that I need.

I don't see why it couldn't work - the app installs and runs fine, I think the issue is in how the bluetooth connects.  The headunit looks like it only wants to add a phone, is there a way you can unlock the settings and allow all bluetooth devices to work?  This would be also great to add a wireless keyboard etc.

Thanks