Updated ZLink APK? Newer than 2.6.2?
I have a 10.1 Inch Joying OctoCore 4GB Ram head unit. it's running Android 8.0 and i don;t see an update on the firmware page.. But man this version of Android is buggy.. from audio levels to just weirdness..

Either way th one big issue is cracking and weirdness from Carplay. GPS navigation directions will pop in during music play and reduce the music audio but then not turn it back up.

carplay icons are on 3 pages with big blanks.. it's a mess.

My wife has an older joying unit with ZLink as well and it works fine here.. zBox apk wants a zbox which i don;t have is there just an updated zlink apk?
(05-09-2019, 02:54 AM)the_afroman Wrote:  I have a 10.1 Inch Joying OctoCore 4GB Ram head unit. it's running Android 8.0 and i don;t see an update on the firmware page.. But man this version of Android is buggy.. from audio levels to just weirdness..

Either way th one big issue is cracking and weirdness from Carplay. GPS navigation directions will pop in during music play and reduce the music audio but then not turn it back up.

carplay icons are on 3 pages with big blanks..  it's a mess.

My wife has an older joying unit with ZLink as well and it works fine here.. zBox apk wants a zbox which i don;t have is there just an updated zlink apk?

could you please offer your order number and your problems to our email support@joyingauto.com
We will help.