New designed screen on JOYING android head unit
(01-05-2022, 03:41 PM)RaMaS Wrote:  Hi, we all spotted the new Joying newly designed UI for Snapdragon devices, question, will it be available for other head units later?

I woud like this also, been told from support its not possiable, but its only a launcher so it must be.
Im on a misson
Is the new screen the 11" I received for my Honda CRV?

It is periodically dead. I was told by your sales tech to update the OS however the screen only works one day a week!
(04-20-2022, 09:47 PM)gojuryu Wrote:  Is the new screen the 11" I received for my Honda CRV?

It is periodically dead. I was told by your sales tech to update the OS however the screen only works one day a week!

Please offer your problem problem to our email support@joyingauto.com
Let's compare the Joying android head unit's new screen to the old one.

1) Lack of "JOYING" logo at the top of the display

2) Without Power, Home, Back and Navi button on left side

3) To control the volume, slide up and down; this is safer when driving. For further information, please visit: https://youtu.be/kfquVjdSAGM

We would appreciate hearing your thoughts on the new screen design, so please do so.
I don't know much but I think joying is Newest UI 7-Inch Universal Double Din Head Unit Support Android Auto Carplay.

Professional Laser Skin Care Clinic In Edmonton AB
Hi Guys,
The new designed screen on JOYING's Android head unit is simply stunning! The sleek interface and intuitive controls make using it a joy. A perfect blend of style and functionality! ???
(07-09-2019, 06:09 PM)war1000 Wrote:  I definitely agree on removing the Joying logo. It often looks unmatched with the rest of the car. You can always send a decal/sticker that can put put on if people wanted.

I would like a 10/9 inch screen with physical buttons for volume at least.

I fully support the idea of eliminating the Joying logo, as it frequently appears incongruent with the overall aesthetic of the car. Providing an optional decal or sticker for interested users is a thoughtful solution. Additionally, a 10/9-inch screen with physical volume buttons would enhance user experience, combining functionality with a sleek design.nrega gram panchayat