Joying JY-UOS02P4 problem Copilot Gps
Have problems with Copilot Gps. Have reinstalled it several times. Also made a reset by JY-UOS02P4. But the error still exists. When I just start the copilot. Then you see all the roads. But when I search for a place to go. And when you can choose different paths. It turns black. You no longer see the roads. And when I drive with copilot, I see no roads except the one I go on. This error does not exist in my mobile HTV 10 and Samsung galaxy tab. Have some pictures of this

https://youtu.be/aiGcchDFF2o

[attachment=undefined]
(07-23-2019, 05:07 PM)Magnus Strandberg Wrote:  Have problems with Copilot Gps. Have reinstalled it several times. Also made a reset by JY-UOS02P4. But the error still exists. When I just start the copilot. Then you see all the roads. But when I search for a place to go. And when you can choose different paths. It turns black. You no longer see the roads. And when I drive with copilot, I see no roads except the one I go on. This error does not exist in my mobile HTV 10 and Samsung galaxy tab. Have some pictures of this

[attachment=undefined]

As your problems, please see below expansion:
1)We have not tested your map app before. because not all the android app can be compatible with our head unit perfectly.

2)You can try to set the proper time and date. and please also put the GPS receiver on the front of the car windshield.

If still not workable, maybe your map app not compatible with our head unit. you can try to use the offline map data.
(07-26-2019, 06:49 AM)admin Wrote:  
(07-23-2019, 05:07 PM)Magnus Strandberg Wrote:  Have problems with Copilot Gps. Have reinstalled it several times. Also made a reset by JY-UOS02P4. But the error still exists. When I just start the copilot. Then you see all the roads. But when I search for a place to go. And when you can choose different paths. It turns black. You no longer see the roads. And when I drive with copilot, I see no roads except the one I go on. This error does not exist in my mobile HTV 10 and Samsung galaxy tab. Have some pictures of this

[attachment=undefined]

As your problems, please see below expansion:
1)We have not tested your map app before. because not all the android app can be compatible with our head unit perfectly.

2)You can try to set the proper time and date. and please also put the GPS receiver on the front of the car windshield.

If still not workable, maybe your map app not compatible with our head unit. you can try to use the offline map data.

GPS is no problem. Date and time are also right. Driving from start to finish with GPS is no problem. It seems that Copilot thinks it's night. But as you say it's probably not combatible. I'll try with Sygic and see if it works better
Copilot works fine on my Joying, think the same model as yours .. as soon as there's GPS signal it's fine
(08-19-2019, 09:48 PM)the_womble Wrote:  Copilot works fine on my Joying, think the same model as yours .. as soon as there's GPS signal it's fine

Hello you can check out which version you have of copilot. Also what android stereo you have and firmware
apologies, my unit is JY-UOS01N4GS

Copilot - App version 10.11.1.80