Firmware trouble after updating
hey
I bought me a joying car unit 1din with 10.1 screen in the private market,
don't know which joying model i have, but found that there is a model Sofia 3GR Car,
found update files called FYT SOFIA 1024x600 which i updated with
everything worked fine until I tried to update with this file 旧 FYT SOFIA 1024x600 as I thought it was a newer version.
after that the MCU update pop up all the time and as you see in the pictures the MCU banners hang on top all the time.
have tried to reset to factory default and tried again to install the FYT SOFIA 1024x600 file
but the error persists that it is requesting to update the MCU,
there are some apps that does not work any more like radio app does not respond at all
Google Play store is only running,
what I was wondering what can I do to return the factory setup or find the right firmware for this unit
I did attaches some images with the factory setup labeled (this is the factory setup) and images with the current firmware marked with (this is after updating the firmware).
hope they can help with this. Shy Shy
with best regards
Michael

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-31-2019, 09:01 PM)mtech Wrote:  hey
I bought me a joying car unit 1din with 10.1 screen in the private market,
don't know which joying model i have, but found that there is a model Sofia 3GR Car,
found update files called FYT SOFIA 1024x600 which i updated with
everything worked fine until I tried to update with this file 旧 FYT SOFIA 1024x600 as I thought it was a newer version.
after that  the MCU update pop up all the time and as you see in the pictures the MCU banners hang on top all the time.
have tried to reset to factory default and tried again to install the FYT SOFIA 1024x600 file
but the error persists that it is requesting to update the MCU,
there are some apps that does not work any more like radio app does not respond at all
Google Play store is only running,
what I was wondering what can I do to return the factory setup or find the right firmware for this unit
I did attaches some images with the factory setup labeled (this is the factory setup) and images with the current firmware marked with (this is after updating the firmware).
hope they can help with this.  Shy  Shy
with best regards
Michael

Actually, we are not responsible on the head unit from the second-hand market.
But we can help you with the update. if you have any problems on the head unit accessories, it is difficult for us helping you.

You can try to update this file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/10d5hRYhelqruj8bSFEzlqtQzaGwzJnQs/view
If still can not solve the yellow error, please contact support@joyingauto.com
Thumbs Up 
Thanks, I did get a new MCU fil from the support team and it did solve the problem with the yellow error
and all apps are running smothly Smile
Thanks for the great support from your team Heart
Best regards
Michael
In reply to the guy asking about best price scooters disney world, disney world wheel chair rental, best disney scooter rental, getting a wheelchair at disney world, disney world scooters for rent, scooter near me rental, I highly suggest this mobility scooter blog or scooter and bike rental near me, rent to own scooter near me, cheap scooter rental near me, ecv scooter disney world, disney springs scooter rental, buena vista scooter rentals orlando, alongside all this mobility scooter forum and don't forget disney scooter rental, tanner scooter rentals orlando, 125cc scooter hire near me, zypp electric rental near me, scooter rental at seaworld, rent a scooter at universal studios, not to mention this mobility scooter tips which is as good as delivery scooter for rent near me, scootarama orlando, seated knee scooter rental near me, orlando scooter rentals, scooterbug inc orlando fl, rent a electric scooter near me, on top of mobility scooter advice alongside all scooter rental at disney springs, motor scooter hire near me, handicap cart rental near me, wheelchair rental hollywood studios, scooterbug walt disney world, gold mobility scooters orlando florida, as well as this mobility scooter forum alongside all disney approved scooter rentals, mobility scooter sales orlando florida, mobility scooters orlando, wheelchair rental orlando disney, wheelchair and scooter rental near me, gold mobility scooters disney world, and don't forget mobility scooter tips which is about wheelchair universal studios orlando, e scooter near me rent, mobility scooter hire near me, epcot scooter rental cost, ped hire near me, walker mobility orlando reviews, and don't forget this mobility scooter advice not to mention epcot scooter rental location, renting a scooter at walt disney world, scooter vacations orlando, universal studios scooter rental price, bird rental near me, disney magic kingdom wheelchair rentals, as well as this mobility scooter forum not to mention mobility scooters to rent near me, universal studios electric scooter rental, buena vista scooters orlando fl, ecv rental disneyland, electric scooter on rent near me, disney world scooter rental cost, on top of mobility scooter url not to mention universal studios rent a scooter, mobility scooter rental disney world, handicap scooter rentals orlando florida, medical supply rental orlando, places to rent scooters near me, scooter electric rental near me, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this mobility scooter advice with electric moped rental near me, jazzy rentals near me, seaworld orlando electric scooter rental, electric scooters orlando, disney mobility scooter rental, wheelchair van rental orlando florida, for good measure. Check more @ Recommended Business Massage Blog 5166915