remote off
hello, it's me again !! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

i have a joying unit. i use the remote wire (blue wire) to turn on and turn off my amps and dsp.

the problem is when i turn off my car, unit turn off but dsp and amp turn off 5mn later !!!! 5mn !!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh

can i change this delay ? is there a setting in the joying unit ?
thanks you very much.
(08-20-2019, 04:09 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello, it's me again !!  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

i have a joying unit. i use the remote wire (blue wire) to turn on and turn off my amps and dsp.

the problem is when i turn off my car, unit turn off but dsp and amp turn off 5mn later !!!! 5mn !!!!  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

thanks you very much.

Because there still some power stays on the head unit after you used, so the DSP will keep some power. that it does not matter and will not cost you much power. please do not worry.
(08-22-2019, 05:46 AM)admin Wrote:  
(08-20-2019, 04:09 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello, it's me again !!  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

the problem is when i turn off my car, unit turn off but dsp and amp turn off 5mn later !!!! 5mn !!!!  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

thanks you very much.

Because there still some power stays on the head unit after you used, so the DSP will keep some power. that it does not matter and will not cost you much power. please do not worry.

i'm not worry but i think 5 mns is too much to turn off system. i precise i don't speak joying dsp !! i speak about mine in my installation. i don't use joying dsp.
i just ask if there is a solution to reduce this time of 5mns to 1 mn max. i ask to everybody and electronik guys !!!!
thanks