Connect bluetooth OBD adapter?
Hello, wondering if its possible to connect a standard bluetooth OBD adapter (OBDLink MX+) to a Snapdragon/Android 12 (JY-TZ158N4-JY-TZ158N8---) Joying head unit?

It can see the adapter and will add it to its Bluetooth list, but it will not connect and I cannot use any apps that would work with it.

Thanks in advance.
Well to answer my own question, finally got it working... changed the pin code on the Joying unit to 1234, and also used a different app (Car Scanner). The big thing is that it appears that you cannot use CarPlay and a Bluetooth OBD adapter at the same time... I think. Still testing.
(01-13-2024, 06:54 PM)ah1750 Wrote:  Well to answer my own question, finally got it working... changed the pin code on the Joying unit to 1234, and also used a different app (Car Scanner). The big thing is that it appears that you cannot use CarPlay and a Bluetooth OBD adapter at the same time... I think. Still testing.

Hi, where did you enter the new pin? could you send a screenshot or video? thank you
Make sure a Bluetooth OBD adapter is powered on or charged before attempting to connect it. Next, turn on Bluetooth on your device and look for other devices that are nearby. Find your OBD adapter and connect your device to it. After connecting, you may wirelessly view real-time car diagnostics and data. Vehicle monitoring and maintenance are streamlined by this practical technology.
GB Whatsapp apk