Joying Technology Co., Ltd
Front facing Camera - Printable Version

+- Joying Technology Co., Ltd (https://www.forum-joyingauto.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (https://www.forum-joyingauto.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Problem Discussion (https://www.forum-joyingauto.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Front facing Camera (/showthread.php?tid=2760)

Pages: 1 2

Front facing Camera - GUYTANOV - 09-23-2018

Hello,

I have the Joying US-JY-U0135P4, I hooked the camera up tot he USB, go to the Files folder. usb1, install the app for the camera. it installs with no issues.
i go and open the app up it goes to a white screen then closes itself after about 3 seconds. no crash report, no errors, nothing. the camera is a joying NDVR camera. anyone else have this issue and found a fix?

RE: Front facing Camera - admin - 09-26-2018

(09-23-2018, 04:21 PM)GUYTANOV Wrote:  Hello,

I have the Joying US-JY-U0135P4, I hooked the camera up tot he USB, go to the Files folder. usb1, install the app for the camera.  it installs with no issues.
i go and open the app up it goes to a white screen then closes itself after about 3 seconds. no crash report, no errors, nothing.   the camera is a joying NDVR camera. anyone else have this issue and found a fix?

could you please send your order number to our email address support@joyingauto.com ?
whether the DVR purchase from us ? please also take picture on your DVR on different angle .

RE: Front facing Camera - Jarda - 01-15-2019

Hello,

I have the same problem on the EU-JY-VO131P4

RE: Front facing Camera - newest NDVR app? - athiker81 - 02-06-2019

Hi,

I recently received the newest NDVR model and downloaded the Hypervision DVR app that was loaded on the camera. The new NDVR camera looks nicer (picture attached) and seems to work much better than the old black NDVR that I had. In checking for upgrades of the version of the app it seems to she that is is now version 1107_v1.6.2 and that version 1229_v3.4.4 is available. see the attached screen shot. When I press OK, nothing seems to happen. I have Joying model US-JY-UMS01N2. Otherwise the app works OK but it would be nice if had more useful features and options like some of the other previous DVR recorder/player apps (like CarDVR) that Joying provided. (CarDVR does not seem to work with the camera though). Are there any hidden features or setups for this App? I cannot find any reference on the forums or Joying info on this new camera or app.
[attachment=171]
Below is a picture showing the version of the software and the upgrade that seems to be available.

[attachment=170]

Thanks.

RE: Front facing Camera - adi200100 - 03-30-2019

(02-06-2019, 03:04 AM)athiker81 Wrote:  Hi,

I recently received the newest NDVR model and downloaded the Hypervision DVR app that was loaded on the camera. The new NDVR camera looks nicer (picture attached) and seems to work much better than the old black NDVR that I had.  In checking for upgrades of the version of the app it seems to she that is is now version 1107_v1.6.2 and that version 1229_v3.4.4 is available. see the attached screen shot.  When I press OK, nothing seems to happen.  I have Joying model  US-JY-UMS01N2. Otherwise the app works OK but it would be nice if had more useful features and options like some of the other previous DVR recorder/player apps (like CarDVR) that Joying provided. (CarDVR does not seem to work with the camera though).   Are there any hidden features or setups for this App? I cannot find any reference on the forums or Joying info on this new camera or app.

Below is a picture showing the version of the software and the upgrade that seems to be available.  

Thanks.
same problem. When I click on check new version I give a download faild message
put the link whith new software here

RE: Front facing Camera - admin - 04-12-2019

(02-06-2019, 03:04 AM)athiker81 Wrote:  Hi,

I recently received the newest NDVR model and downloaded the Hypervision DVR app that was loaded on the camera. The new NDVR camera looks nicer (picture attached) and seems to work much better than the old black NDVR that I had.  In checking for upgrades of the version of the app it seems to she that is is now version 1107_v1.6.2 and that version 1229_v3.4.4 is available. see the attached screen shot.  When I press OK, nothing seems to happen.  I have Joying model  US-JY-UMS01N2. Otherwise the app works OK but it would be nice if had more useful features and options like some of the other previous DVR recorder/player apps (like CarDVR) that Joying provided. (CarDVR does not seem to work with the camera though).   Are there any hidden features or setups for this App? I cannot find any reference on the forums or Joying info on this new camera or app.

Thanks.

Please delete all the DVR app you installed on your head unit.
And then connect the DVR USB to the back of your head unit. and then please go to the OEM of "file manager" app.
There will be the DVR app files on the OEM.

(01-15-2019, 08:16 AM)Jarda Wrote:  Hello,

I have the same problem on the EU-JY-VO131P4

Please delete all the DVR app you installed on your head unit.
And then connect the DVR USB to the back of your head unit. and then please go to the OEM of "file manager" app.
There will be the DVR app files on the OEM.

(09-23-2018, 04:21 PM)GUYTANOV Wrote:  Hello,

I have the Joying US-JY-U0135P4, I hooked the camera up tot he USB, go to the Files folder. usb1, install the app for the camera.  it installs with no issues.
i go and open the app up it goes to a white screen then closes itself after about 3 seconds. no crash report, no errors, nothing.   the camera is a joying NDVR camera. anyone else have this issue and found a fix?

Could you please send the DVR picture for us checking?
Different DVR different DVR files.

RE: Front facing Camera - adi200100 - 04-27-2019

After 2 million attempts, it went the updating of the camera software. A Traffic Safety Guard has been installed. The difference from the previous one is that it does not work. Well, I understand that now I'm gonna stay and 2 years before I answer joying the problem. I have a question if you are not smart to make a software that runs properly why do not you let your DVR cameras go with other software? I'm sorry I buy this camera.

RE: Front facing Camera - adi200100 - 04-29-2019

I also tried with the OEM software and did not see the camera. Nothing is surprising.