Adjust Color of key illumination. No standard color.
Lightbulb 
Hello Joying Support.

I would like to be able to adjust the key illumination of my JY-UMS03N continuously and not just the default colors. None of the standard colours matches the lighting in my 1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - which is orange or amber.

According to my information it was possible to adjust the color on older devices. Why did you change that?

Or is there a trick here how to change it (like before) outside the default colors?

BR,
Sven

(06-25-2018, 01:33 PM)Sven82 Wrote:  Hello Joying Support.

I would like to be able to adjust the key illumination of my JY-UMS03N continuously and not just the default colors. None of the standard colours matches the lighting in my 1997 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - which is orange or amber.

According to my information it was possible to adjust the color on older devices. Why did you change that?

Or is there a trick here how to change it (like before) outside the default colors?

BR,
Sven

To make it clearer:

I want this
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

and not this

[Image: HTB1kg_dSXXXXXb7XFXXq6xXFXXXz.jpg]

BR,
Sven

BR,
Sven

BR,
Sven

To make it clearer:

I want this
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

and not this

[Image: HTB1kg_dSXXXXXb7XFXXq6xXFXXXz.jpg]

BR,
Sven

Hi Sven, welcome to JOYING forum
Sorry the head unit you purchased do not have the choice to choose custom colors, as their hardware and software are different, hope you can understand.