wifi
(07-10-2019, 08:08 PM)djquass Wrote:  Hi, I have the same problem with WiFi. My model "JY-UO135P4", will this update help me?

Please describe your wifi problems. we need to check details so that we can sure whether the firmware can help you.
Please also attach the screenshot of your "screenshot of about device" on your head unit.
Photo 
(07-11-2019, 07:07 AM)admin Wrote:  
(07-10-2019, 08:08 PM)djquass Wrote:  Hi, I have the same problem with WiFi. My model "JY-UO135P4", will this update help me?

Please describe your wifi problems. we need to check details so that we can sure whether the firmware can help you.
Please also attach the screenshot of your "screenshot of about device" on your head unit.

Every time you turn on, the radio does not see WiFi network. When airplane mode is turned on and off, everything works until you turn off the radio. It broke from the moment of the hard reset of the radio. After the purchase it worked all right. I attach the movie not my author describing the same problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-18-2019, 06:07 PM)djquass Wrote:  
(07-11-2019, 07:07 AM)admin Wrote:  

Every time you turn on, the radio does not see WiFi network. When airplane mode is turned on and off, everything works until you turn off the radio. It broke from the moment of the hard reset of the radio. After the purchase it worked all right. I attach the movie not my author describing the same problem.

You can try to update the head unit with this file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18-7djp2x4RuTOS0XPJts4cTJq859pqc_/view
(only workable for the resolution is 1024*600)
Please try.
everything works as it should !! thank you very much
What is the firmware version needed to fix wifi for UOS01N4PX5S?
I have the same problem as you,

I posted a message here http://forum-joyingauto.com/showthread.php?tid=3631
(07-28-2019, 03:08 PM)LAXVIX Wrote:  What is the firmware version needed to fix wifi for UOS01N4PX5S?

What is your wifi problems?
Could you please show us the order number of your head unit?

Please also send us the screenshot of "about device" on your head unit. we need to check.
Same problem.The joying unit is seeing no wifi. I click settings, turn on wifi, and I get a screen searching for wifi networks
if I restart the unit it works, restart the unit each time. It seems every time after going on sleep, it does not work.

[Image: 20190922-191852.jpg]
[Image: 20190922-191912.jpg]
(09-22-2019, 05:52 PM)c-max Wrote:  Same problem.The joying unit is seeing no wifi.  I click settings, turn on wifi, and I get a screen searching for wifi networks
if I restart the unit it works, restart the unit each time. It seems every time after going on sleep, it does not work.

[Image: 20190922-191852.jpg]
[Image: 20190922-191912.jpg]

Please try to update with this file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18-7djp2x4RuTOS0XPJts4cTJq859pqc_/view

Following are the notes for the update:
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system. and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder ) to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.
I update it and it worked for some time. Now the problem returned. No wifi found, and have to restart the unit every time.