Adjust amp levels in UO135N4G
Hi,

I upgraded to UO135N4G from UL135N2.

I had amp setting of Amp(ln) selected in older version. With N4G I can only select Amp on/off.

In my Chrysler 300C there is a factory external amp. With UL135N2 it worked ok.

With new model and Amp ON I get distortion and HU even goes black and app crashes with too much volume. I think the amplification is too much as an input for the external amp.

If I connect audio from line out plugs, there is not enough volume, but the volume button does work to control the eternal amp (I have a canbus box for this).

Is there a way to adjust the HU internal amplifier? Or can I increase the level in line outputs? Or is there another option to solve this?
I got this solved by fidgeting around with equalizer levels, bass filter and surround settings!

No more distortion or blackouts.

Take this back, still distortion or lack of high volume!

Any ideas on how to get volume control to increase volume more on external amplifier via canbus and less on HU itself?

There used to be setting for No Amp, Amp(Ext) and Amp(In). Where is this now and would that help? At least on my UL135N2 I did not have this problem with the same car and setup.
(05-27-2019, 11:17 AM)bersercci Wrote:  I got this solved by fidgeting around with equalizer levels, bass filter and surround settings!

Any ideas on how to get volume control to increase volume more on external amplifier via canbus and less on HU itself?

There used to be setting for No Amp, Amp(Ext) and Amp(In). Where is this now and would that help? At least on my UL135N2 I did not have this problem with the same car and setup.

Please send your email to us support@joyingauto.com
We can help you.
(05-30-2019, 08:12 AM)admin Wrote:  
(05-27-2019, 11:17 AM)bersercci Wrote:  I got this solved by fidgeting around with equalizer levels, bass filter and surround settings!

Please send your email to us support@joyingauto.com
We can help you.

Crazy thing, I solved this completely by accident.

I took the HU out for some other fixings. One of the speaker wires on the harness got loose and suddenly the sound changed. I raised volume and got much better sound.

I cut all the speaker lines and started connecting them one-by-one. The best result vomes with these four wires connected: white-black, grey, purple-black, green. I get full volume with all the speakers giving sound.