SWC not working. Previous Joying head unti was working with SWC
Hello,

I recently purchased a new Joying head unit :
https://www.joyingauto.com/joying-europe-warehouse-7-universal-android-8-1-0-car-entertainment-system-with-4g-internet.html

Because I wanted to replace my old one (Joying too) which went blank for no reason.
The previous head unit was working fine with my car's SWC but the new one can't get to work.
Although the Steering Wheel App recognises the buttons, and I set them to do a specific task, for example volume up/down, then nothing happens.
Tried to resolve this issue through mail with Joying support but they seem not to understand my problem, as they refer to a hardware issue of my adapter/connector.
As I said, the previous one worked smoothly with the SWC, was a 5.1 unit, but the current has a problem probably due to its software.
(07-08-2019, 04:51 PM)michael Wrote:  Hello,

https://www.joyingauto.com/joying-europe-warehouse-7-universal-android-8-1-0-car-entertainment-system-with-4g-internet.html

Because I wanted to replace my old one (Joying too) which went blank for no reason.
The previous head unit was working fine with my car's SWC but the new one can't get to work.
Although the Steering Wheel App recognises the buttons, and I set them to do a specific task, for example volume up/down, then nothing happens.
Tried to resolve this issue through mail with Joying support but they seem not to understand my problem, as they refer to a hardware issue of my adapter/connector.
As I said, the previous one worked smoothly with the SWC, was a 5.1 unit, but the current has a problem probably due to its software.

I had the same issue. Currently it starts working after I have been driving more than 10 minutes. It doesn't work directly unless I relearn SWC.
My device: JY-HO140N4PX5S
(12-01-2019, 10:17 PM)Ashok Wrote:  
(07-08-2019, 04:51 PM)michael Wrote:  Hello,

I had the same issue. Currently it starts working after I have been driving more than 10 minutes. It doesn't work directly unless I relearn SWC.
My device: JY-HO140N4PX5S

Please offer our order number and your problem details to our email support@joyingauto.com