Unfortunately Google play services have stopped
Hello.  I have a Joying Quad-Core Android kitkat 4.4.4 head unit in my Nissan Frontier.  

I get the following message pop up (unfortunately Google okay services has stopped) on my screen and no matter how many times I press OK it keep popping right back up.  I am not able to change the channels or inputs.  

Any idea how I can fix this?

The unit was purchased in 2015. I am not able to access any apps or setting on the head unit. As soon as I press Ok the message pops right back up.
(09-14-2019, 03:46 PM)Speedster1 Wrote:  Hello.  I have a Joying Quad-Core Android kitkat 4.4.4 head unit in my Nissan Frontier.  

I get the following message pop up (unfortunately Google okay services has stopped) on my screen and no matter how many times I press OK it keep popping right back up.  I am not able to change the channels or inputs.  

Any idea how I can fix this?

The unit was purchased in 2015.  I am not able to access any apps or setting on the head unit.  As soon as I press Ok the message pops right back up.

Because the Google app version has been updated, the head unit still the old system. the system can not be compatible with the Google app version.
So it stopped working.
But the head unit we have stopped the manufacture so there is no update now.