Sleep \ Power ACC
1. Please add a widget or quick launch icon to be able to switch between Sleep mode or Power Off when ACC. The HU drains battery if i leave the HU with Sleep ON for 1 week. ALSO, please remove the pin numbers > 3368 and 8086 from the settings.
2. Any news on updating to android 9.0 or 10?
3. I have an old intel sofia unit with DSP. The subwoofer output is not controlled by volume. Is this fixed in the new Headunits?

Frank,
(05-03-2020, 12:39 PM)frank84 Wrote:  1. Please add a widget or quick launch icon to be able to switch between Sleep mode or Power Off when ACC. The HU drains battery if i leave the HU with Sleep ON for 1 week. ALSO, please remove the pin numbers > 3368 and 8086  from the settings.
3. I have an old intel sofia unit with DSP. The subwoofer output is not controlled by volume. Is this fixed in the new Headunits?

Frank,

I second his requests!!

As far as the sub, they might have depending on the unit. My FYT Intel Airmont SC9853i single din 8'8" widescreen with the new UI has a setting under the sound menu and when I play music the sub follows the main volume up and down.
Hey Joying support .

Do you have an update on this? Cant seem to get any answers or find anywhere In the forum Angry
The unit looks to be permanently ‘ON' even though I have powered it off, it drains my vehicle battery over night, I even thought it was my battery so I replaced that at significant cost.

is there a way to overcome this, by having a proper 'turn-off' mode Idea rather than the current 'standby mode’.

I have had to pull this unit from my vehicle until I hear back from yourselves

many thanks.

(05-03-2020, 12:39 PM)frank84 Wrote:  1. Please add a widget or quick launch icon to be able to switch between Sleep mode or Power Off when ACC. The HU drains battery if i leave the HU with Sleep ON for 1 week. ALSO, please remove the pin numbers > 3368 and 8086  from the settings.

Frank,
2020 Latest Car Head Unit Android 8.1 2GB+32GB 10.1" Single Din 8 Core WiFi
Installed in Vw t4 Transporter 1998
(05-15-2020, 08:16 AM)mylifesablast Wrote:  The unit looks to be permanently ‘ON' even though I have powered it off, it drains my vehicle battery over night, I even thought it was my battery so I replaced that at significant cost.
is there a way to overcome this, by having a proper 'turn-off' mode  Idea rather than the current 'standby mode’.
I have had to pull this unit from my vehicle until I hear back from yourselves

The only way to overcome it if they don't give us that option in the OS is to put both the red ACC AND yellow BAT+ on the car's red swtched power that feeds the radio from the harness. That way when you turn the car off it cuts power to both power inputs.
The only problem with that is to change it back and forth you'd have to pull the radio out each time.
if you have a vw,seat,skoda car, that's the solution.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4J3kKZoV78-Wk1CdVVwVlJmd0E.

that's i did. (i have a seat car).
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M
(05-16-2020, 09:47 AM)thierry34 Wrote:  if you have a vw,seat,skoda car, that's the solution.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4J3kKZoV78-Wk1CdVVwVlJmd0E.

that's i did. (i have a seat car).

Same problem here, radio won't turn off, contact Joying, they want to send me a CANbus decoder, 40 USD Shippingcost, that's 36 euro

the canbus is free, but the shipping cost are as high
I had the very same issu with my Golf 5. The workaround with cutting the red wire on the CANbus decoder did not work for me. The car always had a quiescent current of 0.6 A, when CANbus decoder was connected.
The reason for this problem was my CANbus-Gateway. Older VAG-cars (<2007) often have a faulty softwareversion installed on their gateways, which prevents CAN from switching to bus rest. This problem even affects original radios from VW, so this is no promblem of Joying radios.

You can either change the gateway to a newer version (they don't cost that much) or you can update software of your current gateway. Unfortunatey, you need a specific diagnostic interface for both solutions.
I did update my gateway to the newest version (I own the interface) and the problem was fixed since them. No battery drain any more.