Can't switch between screens/apps
Model US-JY-UM128N2D

Suddenly I can't seem to have more than 1 app running. Touch screen inputs work on some apps but can't use to switch between or close out apps. Hitting the Home at the top of the screen or the side panel does nothing. Using some bluetooth steering wheel controls I can go to/ leave the Navigation App and scroll through various media inputs, but once chosen I cant' bring up anything else.

Also lost my WiFi login, when trying to renter it, the keyboard won't change to numbers/symbols. It will give me smilies though.
(06-26-2020, 05:29 PM)Hopeless Diamond Wrote:  Model US-JY-UM128N2D

Suddenly I can't seem to have more than 1 app running.  Touch screen inputs work on some apps but can't use to switch between or close out apps.  Hitting the Home at the top of the screen or the side panel does nothing.  Using some bluetooth steering wheel controls I can go to/ leave the Navigation App and scroll through various media inputs, but once chosen I cant' bring up anything else.

Also lost my WiFi login, when trying to renter it, the keyboard won't change to numbers/symbols.  It will give me smilies though.

Do you mean that the touch screen response is not too much sensitive?