Noisy radio stations, bad reception! Please fix this Joying!!
All the radio stations are noisy with the original radio app...

I tried to fix it with a new roof antenna and later also with a signal amplifier , but it is still noisy on all radio stations.

A 'solution' is to install an internet radio app Car Radio.
Important: this app does use mobile data.

Is there a way to update the original radio app?

Does Joying has a fix for this big problem?
(01-30-2021, 08:31 AM)DJFryslan Wrote:  All the radio stations are noisy with the original radio app...

I tried to fix it with a new roof antenna and later also with a signal amplifier , but it is still noisy on all radio stations.

A 'solution' is to install an internet radio app Car Radio.
Important: this app does use mobile data.

Is there a way to update the original radio app?

Does Joying has a fix for this big problem?

please send the screenshot of "about device" on the head unit
I have the same problem and have found a fix.

I checked the unit's blue antenna power output wire with with a meter and it is only outputting 10.6V instead of 12V like it is supposed to. So instead of using that wire, I connected my car's signal booster to to the same 12V supply that feeds the headunit itself and PRESTO! I get normal radio reception again. The booster is not working properly with 10.6V, it really needs the full 12V.

I have asked another Joying owner to check and he is getting 12V from his antenna output. Since there are several of us here with the same reception problem, I suspect the 10.6V output is a defect with some units.

Anyway connect your car's signal booster to full 12V power and it should fix the problem.

Joying, you may have a design fault here.