Steering Wheel Controls on Ducato 8
Hello, I installed the radio JY-UQD11N8G-H in a Ducato 8. The Canbus adapter is from ACR. I connected the red wire from the canbus to key1 on the radio and the white wire to key2. Unfortunately the buttons on the steering wheel don't work. The buttons cannot be taught in the app. I also tried Can in-Can out, key-Can out and ir-Can out. Without success.
how do i get the buttons to work?
(07-09-2022, 08:15 PM)markus2577 Wrote:  Hello, I installed the radio JY-UQD11N8G-H in a Ducato 8. The Canbus adapter is from ACR. I connected the red wire from the canbus to key1 on the radio and the white wire to key2. Unfortunately the buttons on the steering wheel don't work. The buttons cannot be taught in the app. I also tried Can in-Can out, key-Can out and ir-Can out. Without success.

You need to connect the "key+canout" wire which on the back of the head unit.

And you need to connect the key 1 or key 2 or key 1 and key2 to the steering wheel contrl wire. the GND wire need to be connected as well.
(07-11-2022, 08:13 AM)admin Wrote:  
(07-09-2022, 08:15 PM)markus2577 Wrote:  Hello, I installed the radio JY-UQD11N8G-H in a Ducato 8. The Canbus adapter is from ACR. I connected the red wire from the canbus to key1 on the radio and the white wire to key2. Unfortunately the buttons on the steering wheel don't work. The buttons cannot be taught in the app. I also tried Can in-Can out, key-Can out and ir-Can out. Without success.

And you need to connect the key 1 or key 2 or key 1 and key2 to the steering wheel contrl wire. the GND wire need to be connected as well.

Yes, GND cable comes from the canbus adapter. Where do I connect GND on the radio? I can't find a cable for that on the radio side.
(07-11-2022, 04:40 PM)markus2577 Wrote:  

Yes, GND cable comes from the canbus adapter. Where do I connect GND on the radio? I can't find a cable for that on the radio side.

Your head unit is the universal head unit, which orignally comes with the universal ISO harness adapter. so it should come with the GND wire.
(07-12-2022, 08:40 AM)admin Wrote:  

Your head unit is the universal head unit, which orignally comes with the universal ISO harness adapter. so it should come with the GND wire.

I have now connected all cables as described. The buttons don't work. There is also no response from the buttons in the training software. software problem? Radio broken?
Anyone got any other ideas?
(07-12-2022, 06:43 PM)markus2577 Wrote:  
(07-12-2022, 08:40 AM)admin Wrote:  

I have now connected all cables as described. The buttons don't work. There is also no response from the buttons in the training software. software problem? Radio broken?
Anyone got any other ideas?

You also need to learn the steering wheel control as this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odnEb-1b310&t=147s
Hello Markus,

may I ask you if you solved your problem?
Is the radio working properly on the Ducato?
Are you satisfied with it?

Kind Regards

Alexander