boot up takes 40-80 sec!
Hi, I hope one of the managers will return to my email.

I talked with your customer service and its seems that I am talking to the wall.
I asked several times to talk to one of yout managers and I get declined.
I asked what is your phone number, and I was told you don't have one.

So here is my case:

I bought your product only because your fast bootup. When I got the unit it took 40 sec(!) to but up.
Your costumer service told me to upgrade the software(several times!), and its didn't help. Than you said I sould replace the motherboard but I have to pay 20$ for shipping - I still don't understand why should I pay because of your falt, but I paid.
I replaced the motherboard - and it still takes 40 sec to bootup (yep, I cheked that the sleeping mode turned on).
I take a video of my problem and send to you, one of your engineers said me to do a downgrade, and I did. Now it takes 80 sec(!!!) to boot up. I talked again with your costumer service and they said me I need to replace the motherboard again, and guess what? they said I have to pay 25 $ for shipping, again! When I told that I am done with spending my time and I want them to send my another unit thay said that my unit just become 1 year old (I start talk with the costumer service 4 months ago!), and they cannot do nothing.

So in total:
- My unit booted up for 40 sec.
- I spent a lot of time talking to you and doing upgrade/downgrade.
- I spent 20$ for nothing.
- Now my unit boots up for 80 sec.
- You said now I have to replace another motherboard and pay 25$ for shipping.

Hope some one in your company will understand how wrong is your conduct.

Hope a manager will return to my mail.
Thank you,
Daniel.
kuzoyatov@gmail.com.

Messages In This Thread
boot up takes 40-80 sec! - kozoyatov - 06-07-2019, 09:23 AM
RE: boot up takes 40-80 sec! - admin - 06-11-2019, 08:38 AM