Light buttons dimmer
(06-26-2019, 06:22 AM)admin Wrote:  
(06-25-2019, 08:45 PM)jeromebg Wrote:  Feature request : the possibility to dim the buttons illumination !
We can change colors but adding a dimmer would be great, they light quite strong and it can be disturbing when driving at night.
And the best would even to be able to dim according the the illumination of the dashboard via the orange/white cable voltage ?
THX !

The light can be dim.
You can connect the ILLUM (orange+white ) wire with your original car headlight wire.
And then please set as attached picture. You need to set the "backlight control" as "small light control". please check the picture.

Yes I know the screen can have 2 light settings, one for day and one for night, and the night one will be activated when you turn on the car lights, that works.
I was talking about the left side buttons light, those one are not dimmed.
Even the lowest level of the screen light is too strong when driving at night !
I set the screen to turn off after 3 minutes , witch is annoying at daylight and way to long at night, and once you wake up the screen it doesn't goes off again after another 3 minutes...

Can you do something about all this ?
Turning off the screen after 10 seconds, but only in night settings, and dim down also the buttons ?
THX

Messages In This Thread
Light buttons dimmer - jeromebg - 06-25-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Light buttons dimmer - admin - 06-26-2019, 06:22 AM
RE: Light buttons dimmer - jeromebg - 07-05-2019, 10:51 PM