SWC and Ilumination Buttons not working
(04-03-2021, 01:23 PM)Jorge Wrote:  Hello to all!
I recently got my unit and install it and after i get 3 problems, would like to get some help on solving them:

First issue (Solved) - unable to enter my google account, kick out from login page. For this i read this Thread and after update the firmware, i was able to put my google credentials and setup everything around them.

Second issue, unsolved - Left Illumination Buttons not working. I double checked wiring setup and it's ok, so i'll try to say happening in my unit. After i turn car key to Ignition position, unit turns On fast and normally and at same time, left illumination buttons flash white for half a second and turn off. I tried to find any unit configuration to turn on/off and color select, but could not find any. Please advise on this.

Third issue, unsolved - SWC not working. I double checked wiring setup and it's ok. For this problem i already read this Thread but unit don't read anything from the SWC. I confirm i don't have Can-bus decoder and both "KEY" and "CAN OUT" are connected. Please advise on this too

Cheers!
YOu need to buy the harness adapter for keeping your steering wheel control.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWC and Ilumination Buttons not working - admin - 04-06-2021, 08:19 AM