Everything is to small in third party apps on 1920x1200 unit
Hi

I recently bought an android 10 head unit wit 10.1 inch display with 1920x1200 resolution.

I am satisfied however there are some problems.

The main problem is that applications such as google maps, tidal, google chrome and others display very small fonts and details, to the point where it is practically impossible to use them while driving.

Built-in applications such as fm-radio, file player and Bluetooth application look ok.

In options there are no 'font size' and 'display size' settings , which would solve the problem.

I found the following solution:

I changed the 'minimum width' setting in the developer options from 1200 to 800 - now the apps look ok. everything got bigger.
Unfortunately this causes the original launcher to stop displaying interface. So I installed the car web guru launcher, which works.

Now the apps look good. Also, the built-in apps look good, except for the sound equalizer app. Elements in this application do not fit on the screen. some of the sliders are outside the screen.
I think the solution would be to install this application in a version for a screen with a smaller resolution.

Is it possible? Can joying send me the apk file of this application? Or is there another solution of this problem?

Messages In This Thread
Everything is to small in third party apps on 1920x1200 unit - yegolebi_a - 11-15-2021, 02:00 PM