JY-UQD10N4G-GT Some Settings Being Forgotten
Hello, Wondering if anyone can help.

I am having some issues with the 10.1 inch Snapdragon 4gb/64gb JY-UQD10N4G-GT:

1- I have to turn on wifi every time I start the car. I have turned on the setting to automatically start wifi but that doesn’t seem to make a difference.
2- Every time I turn the car on the time and date have changed.
3- The steering wheel controls work but then stop working and have to be reprogrammed a lot. Some times every few minutes. I am not currently using a canbus decoder, could this be the reason? I have seen other people say the resistance can change depending on heat, etc and may change the setting.
4- When I start the car it it automatically opens the screen where you close apps (when you press the square button). Is there a way to start where it was when you turned off the car. The way it is you have to select the last app you used and restart the whole process over again. For example Amazon Music. Instead of turning on the car and your amazon music comes up on the screen you have to select Amazon Music then select the playlist all over again and find the song where you left off.

The head unit keeps some settings such as EQ, apps, but not all settings.

When this unit is set up it works GREAT but if you have to spend 10 minutes every time you get in the car to set it up before you start driving it is useless.

Messages In This Thread
JY-UQD10N4G-GT Some Settings Being Forgotten - Toddyg - 05-07-2022, 08:27 PM