Head unit dead?
Hi All,

I purchased a JY-VL130N2 on the 30th Oct 2016 and to date it has been working well for the most part. I had been driving for maybe 30 minutes yesterday with the satnav screen up (Sygic) and all of a sudden my head unit just switched off. Not a graceful shutdown, more like someone just ripped the plug out. Having said this, since day one this unit has intermittently rebooted itself. Never really worried about it though as it was once a month, if that.

I've tried using a paper clip on the reset button hoping that would get the unit to reboot. Is there anything else I can try before ripping the dash apart to check connectors?
(07-23-2018, 11:36 PM)nicoloks Wrote:  Hi All,

I purchased a JY-VL130N2 on the 30th Oct 2016 and to date it has been working well for the most part. I had been driving for maybe 30 minutes yesterday with the satnav screen up (Sygic) and all of a sudden my head unit just switched off. Not a graceful shutdown, more like someone just ripped the plug out. Having said this, since day one this unit has intermittently rebooted itself. Never really worried about it though as it was once a month, if that.

I've tried using a paper clip on the reset button hoping that would get the unit to reboot. Is there anything else I can try before ripping the dash apart to check connectors?

please send your order number and your problems details to here : support@joyingauto.com . we will help you .