Tomtom GO 3D Map does not work
Bug 
I have just installed my radio EU-JY-UO135P4 and it works quite fine (I have updated to latest firmware). The only thing that does not work is the 3D route display in Tomtom Go. 2D route display works fine (so the map data is there). Is there a problem with Android display drivers.
(07-26-2018, 05:43 PM)Twilek Wrote:  I have just installed my radio EU-JY-UO135P4 and it works quite fine (I have updated to latest firmware). The only thing that does not work is the 3D route display in Tomtom Go. 2D route display works fine (so the map data is there). Is there a problem with Android display drivers.

maybe the Tomtom go not much compatible with our new updated files .
or you can try to delete the old Tomtom go and install it again on the head unit
(07-27-2018, 09:11 AM)admin Wrote:  
(07-26-2018, 05:43 PM)Twilek Wrote:  I have just installed my radio EU-JY-UO135P4 and it works quite fine (I have updated to latest firmware). The only thing that does not work is the 3D route display in Tomtom Go. 2D route display works fine (so the map data is there). Is there a problem with Android display drivers.

maybe the Tomtom go not much compatible with our new updated files .
or you can try to delete the old Tomtom go and install it again on the head unit

It seems to be a common problem with Tomtom Go on Headunits with Oreo. It is probably just some missing library or a setting as it works on normal tablets. Maybe you can check with your supplier wether they can fix that.
Same issue here. I searched many forums and it seem a common issue with TomTom :-(
I now installed Sygic which works fine