JY-VO131P4 randomly starts to put the top down on VW Eos!
Exclamation 
I recently purchased the JY-VO131P4. Right after installing I noticed my warning light on the dash flashing and the heads up telling me I was driving too fast.

I thought maybe it was the OBDII messing with the car so I unplugged it. Today, while sitting behind work the thing actually started to put the top down 3 times! I'm now thinking this might be a CANBUS issue but not 100% sure.

Has anyone heard of this issue before with Joying head units and the VW Eos? It would really suck to be stuck in traffic and have this thing randomly decide to start putting the top down.
(08-07-2018, 09:14 PM)jambercob Wrote:  I recently purchased the JY-VO131P4. Right after installing I noticed my warning light on the dash flashing and the heads up telling me I was driving too fast.

I thought maybe it was the OBDII messing with the car so I unplugged it. Today, while sitting behind work the thing actually started to put the top down 3 times! I'm now thinking this might be a CANBUS issue but not 100% sure.

Has anyone heard of this issue before with Joying head units and the VW Eos? It would really suck to be stuck in traffic and have this thing randomly decide to start putting the top down.

please send your problems and your order number to our email support@joyingauto.com
(08-07-2018, 09:14 PM)jambercob Wrote:  I recently purchased the JY-VO131P4. Right after installing I noticed my warning light on the dash flashing and the heads up telling me I was driving too fast.

hello i have a Eos 2006 no problem issues whith HU.everyting works fine.