Google play service update
Hello,
I own JY-UM135N.
It's impossible to update Google play service
I always have error -404.
Half of the applications no longer work because of this.
how to do? I have already tried to return to the factory settings but without success.
(09-21-2018, 06:00 PM)Djé Wrote:  Hello,
I own JY-UM135N.
It's impossible to update Google play service
I always have error -404.
Half of the applications no longer work because of this.
how to do? I have already tried to return to the factory settings but without success.

please try to update this files : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-MaIvugAUGXRXW5s6pdP4s296GWDzypi
it will help .
Hi,

I'm facing the same issue with my Intel Sofia JY-UL135N2 unit currently running with Android 6.0 Jan 26, 2018 Update.

1. I could not update Google Play Services in last several tries and even resetting the unit did not help. Every time it returns 404 error.
2. Also adding a google account in settings or during first boot does not reflect in google apps like Google Map, Gmail etc and those apps keep prompting to login again using a google account. However if I try to login again with those prompts it says this account already exists.
3. If I don't add google account in settings but add it/sign-in within an app like google map, map stays signed-in but a different app like Gmail or any other Google App keep prompting me to sign-in using a google account and finally returns account exists if I try to sign-in again.

How can I resolve these problems?
Google play services are updated here by the junior member named as DJE who is having the 2 stars in year 2018 posts. The message is that it is impossible to update the Google play services in the cheap dissertation writing services that is having the error tagged as 404.
You don't care for a site with a lot on a solitary page and a jumbled look, isn't that so? The equivalent goes for your web-based web-store as well. Clients hate to utilize sites which have such a magento developers large number of classifications and sub-classes to explore.