How do I get Google Maps to work?
Hello!  I installed my newly purchased 7" Joying Android 8 car stereo the other day (JY-UOS03P2).  I am very happy with most of the features, but others I could not figure out.  Can you please help me with the following problem?:

I clicked on the Google Maps icon button on the home screen.  It opened a window asking me to add an account.  I clicked on add an account and an error screen appears stating it could not make a connection this time and try later.  It does this every time!  My android phone is in the car each time and I have connected to Bluetooth.

Here is what does work: Radio, music (from USB drive), video (from USB drive), phone (with Bluetooth connection to smartphone), backup camera, and wallpaper.

Also, the touchscreen volume controls don't always work when raising and lowering volume.

Also, I changed the temperature setting from degrees C to degrees F, but it always shows as degrees C. I've tried switching temperature settings both on and off and I always get degrees C.

Thanks!
(10-09-2018, 09:00 PM)shoehorny Wrote:  Hello!  I installed my newly purchased 7" Joying Android 8 car stereo the other day (JY-UOS03P2).  I am very happy with most of the features, but others I could not figure out.  Can you please help me with the following problem?:

I clicked on the Google Maps icon button on the home screen.  It opened a window asking me to add an account.  I clicked on add an account and an error screen appears stating it could not make a connection this time and try later.  It does this every time!  My android phone is in the car each time and I have connected to Bluetooth.

Here is what does work: Radio, music (from USB drive), video (from USB drive), phone (with Bluetooth connection to smartphone), backup camera, and wallpaper.

Also, the touchscreen volume controls don't always work when raising and lowering volume.  

Also, I changed the temperature setting from degrees C to degrees F, but it always shows as degrees C.  I've tried switching temperature settings both on and off and I always get degrees C.

Thanks!

could you please send your problems to here : support@joyingauto.com
also please take a video on your problems and your order number please also offer
open a wifi hotspot on your phone.
and in maps you have to download the offline mpas to use it offline Wink
10" 1024*600
JY-UOS02P4
FYT 8.0升8.0 1024X600 2018.7.27
EVEN IF YOU HAVE A GPAS DONGLE?