What happened with "old" models
Hi.
What happened with old model's firmware update page on blog?!
I own an JY-VM131N2 version of Joying Head Unit, brought from European site, 2-3 years ago. I know there was some updates for this head unit, but I did not made them at that time.
Anyone knows if this head unit will have updates, or android version upgrade?

Thanks

Regards,
Vali
(10-17-2018, 01:23 PM)valimaties Wrote:  Hi.
What happened with old model's firmware update page on blog?!
I own an JY-VM131N2 version of Joying Head Unit, brought from European site, 2-3 years ago. I know there was some updates for this head unit, but I did not made them at that time.
Anyone knows if this head unit will have updates, or android version upgrade?

Thanks

Regards,
Vali

Could you please send us your screenshot of your "about device " on the head unit ?
so that we can send you the proper files for your update .
I spoke with Candy on mail, and she gives me the link to download.
Can I put it here for other users?
(10-18-2018, 12:17 PM)valimaties Wrote:  I spoke with Candy on mail, and she gives me the link to download.
Can I put it here for other users?

It no need to share on here . you can update the system will be ok .
Actually I have the same problem with the same model. I have the firmware of November 2017 and would like to see if there is a newer version.
(11-18-2018, 07:44 PM)Noldor130884 Wrote:  Actually I have the same problem with the same model. I have the firmware of November 2017 and would like to see if there is a newer version.

you can send the screenshot of "about device " on the head unit . we can send you the files for update .
What is the latest firmware for kitekat 4.4.4?
Where can I get it?
(05-29-2019, 07:56 AM)anton.butara@gmail.com Wrote:  What is the latest firmware for kitekat 4.4.4?
Where can I get it?

Your system is too old.
There are no other update files now. sorry.
Hi. Does anyone still have the original firmware or a old version for the JY-VM131N2 Head unit?
The newer versions does not work with my Bluetooth tire monitor.
(11-24-2020, 05:44 PM)Bravewildheart Wrote:  Hi. Does anyone still have the original firmware or a old version for the JY-VM131N2 Head unit?
The newer versions does not work with my Bluetooth tire monitor.

Please send your screenshot of "about device" on your head unit.