No sound when in Bluetooth
I have a new JY-UMS01NV and have great sound from the stereo and clicks from the touch screen but connected to my iPhone 6s I get no sound from either the BT phone connection, people can here me but I cant hear them. I am not getting any sound from BT music either, the unit sees what is playing and shows label and song progress but no sound. I have gone into the sound settings and selected "ALL" speakers.

Also - my system doesn't have the logo's in the system, I cant reset my launch screen image??

Need help please

transaction ID 7RW00860XP694062L
(10-23-2018, 03:33 AM)jamesocchipinti Wrote:  I have a new JY-UMS01NV and have great sound from the stereo and clicks from the touch screen but connected to my iPhone 6s I get no sound from either the BT phone connection, people can here me but I cant hear them.  I am not getting any sound from BT music either, the unit sees what is playing and shows label and song progress but no sound.  I have gone into the sound settings and selected "ALL" speakers.

Also - my system doesn't have the logo's in the system, I cant reset my launch screen image??

Need help please  

transaction ID 7RW00860XP694062L

could you pleas send your order number and your problems to our email support@joyingauto.com
we will help