Radio is turning on for 20sec, then off.
Hi,

I have a queation.

Just recived my radio today and was trying to install it. When i was plugging in the cables for the radio i turned on my car. After i had power the radio turned on. Android was booting up. When the radio was on the home screen it jumped to the radio. While it was doing this i had some white lines in my screen. The disappeared after 1 sec. The radio was on and after 5sec my screen turned black with the music in the background. After 5 more seconds my sound was gone as well. Then i could not turn on the radio again only if i plug the cables in and out again then the radio would turn on and the same thing would happen. This radio is going in a VW Golf MK4 out of the year 2000.

My question was if this has someting to do with a bad + and - ? I do not have a other car to test the unit in that car.
Or is this a bad unit ?

Thanks for the help.

Greets Tom
(11-08-2018, 09:03 PM)tomklavers Wrote:  Hi,

I have a queation.

Just recived my radio today and was trying to install it. When i was plugging in the cables for the radio i turned on my car. After i had power the radio turned on. Android was booting up. When the radio was on the home screen it jumped to the radio. While it was doing this i had some  white lines in my screen. The disappeared after 1 sec. The radio was on and after 5sec my screen turned black with the music in the background. After 5 more seconds my sound was gone as well. Then i could not turn on the radio again only if i plug the cables in and out again then the radio would turn on and the same thing would happen. This radio is going in a VW Golf MK4  out of the year 2000.

My question was if this has someting to do with a bad + and - ? I do not have a other car to test the unit in that car.
Or is this a bad unit ?

Thanks for the help.

Greets Tom
could you please offer your order number and your problems to here : support@joyingauto.com
we will help you .