Android logo freeze
Exclamation 
Hey,
I Have a problem my android logo stuck when I launch the joying and I can't use it have you got combinations? for recovery mode it's JY-UOS04P4.
(12-02-2018, 03:05 PM)antoinouf567 Wrote:  Hey,
I Have a problem my android logo stuck when I launch the joying and I can't use it have you got combinations? for recovery mode it's JY-UOS04P4.

could you please send your problems and order number send to our email support@joyingauto.com ?
Had this issue just recently on a botched firmware update. I recovered by downloading the latest firmware from Joying for my unit, extracted all the files into the root of the SD card. Plugged the SD card with USB adapter to the USB port and turned on my car. The unit started to update the firmware and was successful in getting back all the functions.

Hope this helps.
(12-17-2018, 04:02 PM)ag3n7 Wrote:  Had this issue just recently on a botched firmware update. I recovered by downloading the latest firmware from Joying for my unit, extracted all the files into the root of the SD card. Plugged the SD card with USB adapter to the USB port and turned on my car. The unit started to update the firmware and was successful in getting back all the functions.

Hope this helps.

could you please take a problems video and your order number to support@joyingauto.com
so that we can help u