Many problems with new 7" unit
Hello
I have problems with my newly purchased EU-JY-UO135P4 device:
1. after each restart the device changes mac adress. This is very inconvenient when I have a fixed mac address. I have installed the latest system Android 8.0, 20181107
2. After restarting, the time and date are like after removing the battery. The device is properly connected.
3. While increasing the volume, you can hear the volume increase in a very loud and abrupt way several times. As if the potentiometer was damaged. As I increase the volume slowly, this has no effect.
4. After connecting the recorder cardvr does not work.
I am asking for help in these matters.
thank you
(12-04-2018, 07:22 PM)killer78 Wrote:  Hello
1. after each restart the device changes mac adress. This is very inconvenient when I have a fixed mac address. I have installed the latest system Android 8.0, 20181107
2. After restarting, the time and date are like after removing the battery. The device is properly connected.
3. While increasing the volume, you can hear the volume increase in a very loud and abrupt way several times. As if the potentiometer was damaged. As I increase the volume slowly, this has no effect.
thank you

we have replied your email . please reply will be ok .
(12-06-2018, 08:13 AM)admin Wrote:  
thank you

It would be helpfull for everybody If you shared the e-mail with maybe solotion also in this thread.
Thx
(12-28-2018, 12:20 PM)Don van Soest Wrote:  
thank you

It would be helpfull for everybody If you shared the e-mail with maybe solotion also in this thread.
Thx

I have also asked several time for solutions to be posted in the forum. Joying never does, and always seems to respond with "check email" or similar.
Unfortunately I'm also faced with this problem:
"....1. after each restart the device changes mac adress. This is very inconvenient when I have a fixed mac address...." => each time I start the car, the Mac adress is different.

I'm in contact with Joying Support untill December 16th but after that; contact has slowed down and a solution has not been presented. If anybody here has already found a solution I'd be gratefull to learn/hear from that!
(12-28-2018, 12:20 PM)Don van Soest Wrote:  
thank you

Thx

Sometimes different system head unit different solving problems.
We need to help someone with his problems. maybe the head unit model not the same as other person.
Though the problems is the same, solving ideas is different because different model.
If we randomly post solving ideas here, we are afraid some customers will be misunderstood.
So we will email with each other.
Hope your well-understanding.