Bluetooth call does not allow same time use of navigator
This problem is already known, and the support already replied "it is like that", so I guess there is no technical solution to that. Does anybody know of a workaround so I can have a phone call while using my Navi?
Yes. You can enter into settings, apps, find Bluetooth app and under advanced you will find the "Apps that can appear on top". turn that to "off". Reboot the device.
(12-17-2018, 11:54 AM)omrifd Wrote:  Yes. You can enter into settings, apps, find Bluetooth app and under advanced you will find the "Apps that can appear on top". turn that to "off". Reboot the device.

Oh my, if this works I have to build you a statue
Nothing to do. Even if it's off and rebooted, Bluetooth will always come on top of whatever else I have active. I cannot go to the home screen or select another window.
(12-19-2018, 09:46 PM)Noldor130884 Wrote:  Nothing to do. Even if it's off and rebooted, Bluetooth will always come on top of whatever else I have active. I cannot go to the home screen or select another window.

you can check this video to do :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKh_obOaoaE
Well I suppose this would work too, but it's not the best idea to have to push 2 buttons rapidly while driving...
Make sure you assign whatever Nav App you use as the Default Nav in Joying settings. Without this, bluetooth mutes the nav audio. I found this after I set Waze as my default nav, and then bluetooth reduced waze volume during calls, but I can still hear it !!