Lock Screen (JY-UO134N4)
I've had a few Joying units before and no problem with the lock screen, but my latest one, the JY-UO134N4 does not lock the screen no matter which lock screen app I use.

First of all, is there supposed to be a built in lock screen in Android?

Does this unit run a normal Android or is it some kind of custom Android that doesn't have a lock screen?

Weird problem, I knowWink

Any pointers as to what I can try?Wink
(01-19-2019, 02:42 PM)famadorian Wrote:  I've had a few Joying units before and no problem with the lock screen, but my latest one, the  JY-UO134N4 does not lock the screen no matter which lock screen app I use.

Does this unit run a normal Android or is it some kind of custom Android that doesn't have a lock screen?

Sorry , there is no lock screen on our head unit system .
please also do not try to install some other third party app to lock the head unit . sometimes the head unit system maybe not compatible .
we do not recommend .
(01-19-2019, 02:42 PM)famadorian Wrote:  I've had a few Joying units before and no problem with the lock screen, but my latest one, the  JY-UO134N4 does not lock the screen no matter which lock screen app I use.

hi, is you want to turn off the display (screen) but want to continue to listen the radio or musica, just hold the mute button for few seconds and that's it!