Bluetooth pairing
(04-15-2019, 12:38 PM)Akun Wrote:  Hi,

Same problem, The obd2 adapter îs working fine on old joying unit.
On the New one it says connected but nothing is happening.
Please help.

If you make sure your head unit is UO135N4G, please try to update with this file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16R5Bgdk5C0ZXkmq40aVqRROC9FX2yCKk

Following are the notes for the update:
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system. and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder ) to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.
Thumbs Up 
Hello,

Strange but Yes it work with the updated firmware.
In Bluetooth devices, obd2 adaptor is still unpaired.
I installed torque from OEM folder, if i install a newer version will continue to work?
Thnx

(04-27-2019, 07:46 AM)admin Wrote:  
(04-15-2019, 12:38 PM)Akun Wrote:  Hi,

Same problem, The obd2 adapter îs working fine on old joying unit.
On the New one it says connected but nothing is happening.
Please help.

If you make sure your head unit is UO135N4G, please try to update with this file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16R5Bgdk5C0ZXkmq40aVqRROC9FX2yCKk

Following are the notes for the update:
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system. and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder ) to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.
Have not come here for some time so i missed the answers and questions, but on good side i have fixed BT problem on my unit albeit i don't recall exactly how it was done exactly. As far as i recall unit will not pair with dongle if its BT password BT device name and other BT settings were changed so it must be set to default first, unit will pair with the dongle without problems and after paired BT info can be edited again to anything you like, unit will keep his paired state till next time
(04-12-2019, 06:44 AM)admin Wrote:  
(04-01-2019, 06:55 AM)Valky Wrote:  I have the same problem. JY-UO135N4PX5S

May I know your OBD2 was purchased from our Joying or other sellers?
If not our Joying OBD2, you need to confirm that the OBD2 is ELM327 model firstly and then you need to know the password.
because other OBD2 password may not the same password as our OBD2 password.

My OBD2 is Launch X431 EasyDiag. Connects to my android phone without any problems.
Hi, recently unpaired my bluetooth OBD2 dongle adapter that was purchased from Joying at same time of headunit purchase, I can't get the dongle to pair again.
Is there a method to correct bluetooth problem so it can reconnect?

OBD2 Dongle is ELM327 purchased from Joying and headunit is model number JY-UO134P4