Bluetooth pairing
Hi
I'm unable to pair my OBD2 dongle, getting wrong pin pairing error. The problem is it was paired and working previously on this unit without issues and i'm able to pair it with my mobile so it is not an dongle problem.
So far i did full reset in bluetooth settings and deleted cache but no luck
Bests
J.
Same as me
(01-26-2019, 11:38 PM)xjack Wrote:  Hi
I'm unable to pair my OBD2 dongle, getting wrong pin pairing error. The problem is it was paired and working previously on this unit without issues and i'm able to pair it with my mobile so it is not an dongle problem.
So far i did full reset in bluetooth settings and deleted cache but no luck
Bests
J.

please send your problems to support@joyingauto.com .
I have the same problem. JY-UO135N4PX5S
You have to go into the bluetooth Settings and change the pin from 1234 to 0000.

Sinc you can’t enter a pin at the dongle the head-unit pin has to be 0000

Dirk
(04-07-2019, 09:59 PM)Wiesel Wrote:  You have to go into the bluetooth Settings and change the pin from 1234 to 0000.

Dirk

I've same problem. My Dongle OBD have a 0000 Pin. I try set the joying Pin to 0000 and 1234 without sucess.
The Joyyying display connection success but the link icon keep white and don't become Blue.
Torque don't detect dongle in menu where to choose it.
My dongle connect perfectly on myphone
(04-08-2019, 10:33 AM)Attilas Wrote:  
(04-07-2019, 09:59 PM)Wiesel Wrote:  You have to go into the bluetooth Settings and change the pin from 1234 to 0000.

Dirk

I've same problem. My Dongle OBD have a 0000 Pin. I try set the joying Pin to 0000 and 1234 without sucess.
The Joyyying display connection success but the link icon keep white and don't become Blue.

May I know your OBD2 was purchased from our Joying or other sellers?
If not our Joying OBD2, you need to confirm that the OBD2 is ELM327 model firstly and then you need to know the password.
because other OBD2 password may not the same password as our OBD2 password.
(04-01-2019, 06:55 AM)Valky Wrote:  I have the same problem. JY-UO135N4PX5S

May I know your OBD2 was purchased from our Joying or other sellers?
If not our Joying OBD2, you need to confirm that the OBD2 is ELM327 model firstly and then you need to know the password.
because other OBD2 password may not the same password as our OBD2 password.
Hi,

Same problem, The obd2 adapter îs working fine on old joying unit.
On the New one it says connected but nothing is happening.
Please help.
(04-08-2019, 10:33 AM)Attilas Wrote:  

Dirk

please try to update with this file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16R5Bgdk5C0ZXkmq40aVqRROC9FX2yCKk

Following are the notes for the update:
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system. and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder ) to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.