reboot and reset user data loop(optimizing app fail)
I'm using 1024x800 Intel sofia 10.1inch.(New one)

When I reboot unit, Android do a "optimizing app 1of 1" then I wait about 5min, UNIT will reboot and reset user data with green droid picture.
after that, UNIT was boot up without userdata.
Then I reboot again, same thing occurred.

I was re-install Jan/2018 firmware and successfully installed. But same situation.
Is this hardware related problem?(I guess on-board memory issue )

Please help me .
(03-02-2019, 02:44 AM)himitsudesu Wrote:  I'm using 1024x800 Intel sofia 10.1inch.(New one)

When I reboot unit, Android do a "optimizing app 1of 1" then I wait about 5min, UNIT will reboot and reset user data with green droid picture.

I was re-install Jan/2018 firmware and successfully installed. But same situation.

Please help me .

could you please send us your problems and order number to here support@joyingauto.com ?
Thanyou, sent help to support. please close this

(03-06-2019, 09:44 AM)admin Wrote:  
(03-02-2019, 02:44 AM)himitsudesu Wrote:  I'm using 1024x800 Intel sofia 10.1inch.(New one)

Please help me .

could you please send us your problems and order number to here support@joyingauto.com ?
I just started having exactly the same problem. What, if anything, was the solution to this?

Thanks.
(03-25-2019, 02:11 AM)Scubadriver Wrote:  I just started having exactly the same problem.  What, if anything, was the solution to this?

Thanks.

Dear friend,

please kindly send the problems and your order number to our support@joyingauto.com
Is this a hardware issue or will a factory reset help?
(03-26-2019, 01:07 AM)Scubadriver Wrote:  Is this a hardware issue or will a factory reset help?

For your problems, you need to factory reset the head unit and then update the head unit system.
If you want to know more how to do above processes, please send email to us: support@joyingauto.com
I was tried everything that customer support said. But problem is not gone.
Then I decide to install custom rom from XDA.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android-auto/android-head-units/rom-gtx-joying-stock-rom-2018-01-29-t3742482

Finally boot loop was gone, current 1 year, but original firmware is more useful for me.
Anyway, If you can take a risk on yourself , this is one of solution.
To all of you here experiencing this.

The Joyings (and most other brand units) can become very hot.
When doing a firmware flashing, especially on the old Sofia units, the unit can become so hot during flashing when all apps are being optimized, that it automatically switches off, and then has to start again. And of course it will get just as hot as the first time and reboots again, and again, and again........

The gtxaspec rom has most apps pre-optimized, so this optimizing step is almost completely skipped which makes the unit less hot during flash.

It helps to take your unit out of the dashboard during flash and cool it with a hair dryer (on cold of course) or fan, or install a heatsink and/or fan.
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)
Sorry for my English!

I have Head Unit Sofia 3GR (Intel Atom, 1GB ram) 5.1 Android for Sofia.
One day I had interesting bug on my HU. It restarted and show me green Android and status bar.
It was a few seconds then my HU on load.
All settings android lost, but my applications were left without settings. It seemed strange to me!

The next step I installed new version Joing android 6.0.1
But two weeks ago I had green andoid again and I very upset!
If I reboot my HU, I have green android again and again and again... after every reboot my setting lost!
If I do hard reset data it helps on about two weeks.

This screen after reboot my HU
[Image: HUReset.jpg?s=000811d2b296fa645fb672a800...b14c141a1c]

I don't understend this, buy maybe android clear SqlLite data where are stored settings. Because cache doesn't affect settings.