No 12v Output On Orange/Black For Amp
Hello i have the JY-HO142N4PX5S model and for some reason there is no 12v output on the Orange/Black Wire for the Amp..

i have checked the Fuse and it's good

also checked the pins on the back of the unit and they are not bent.

The amp turns on if i use the 12v wire for reverse camera and put the car in reverse. so i know my wire going to the amp is fine.

any ideas?
(03-09-2019, 05:04 PM)mrdigital0 Wrote:  Hello i have the JY-HO142N4PX5S model and for some reason there is no 12v output on the Orange/Black Wire for the Amp..

The amp turns on if i use the 12v wire for reverse camera and put the car in reverse.  so i know my wire going to the amp is fine.

any ideas?

Could you please kindly connect the ACC (red wire ) with your amp wire ? and then check whether workable ?
(03-09-2019, 05:04 PM)mrdigital0 Wrote:  Hello i have the JY-HO142N4PX5S model and for some reason there is no 12v output on the Orange/Black Wire for the Amp..

The amp turns on if i use the 12v wire for reverse camera and put the car in reverse.  so i know my wire going to the amp is fine.

any ideas?

Could you please kindly connect the ACC (red wire ) with your amp wire ? and then check whether workable ?
What about the setting in menus for Internal / External AMP ?
Hi MrDigital0,

Did you already find a solution? I'm facing same situation.
I quess it would be possible to use Blue ant amp wire as well, but need to take a closer look is it powered all the time when HU is switched on or only in radio mode?

(I have also enabled AMP in sound menu)

Thanks,
Sami
(03-17-2019, 02:44 PM)pete_P38 Wrote:  What about the setting in menus for Internal / External AMP ?

you need to choose the "No amp"
Hi,

Managed to solve this by connecting amp's remote power wire to ACC wire (red). Thanks for support department and their email i received this morning.

btw: In my setup* enabling or disabling AMP did not make any difference, subwoofer worked in both.

*(front speakers connected directly to HU and only subwoofer added with RCA-Output)

rgd, Sami
(03-17-2019, 02:44 PM)pete_P38 Wrote:  What about the setting in menus for Internal / External AMP ?

You need to set "No amp"
I have the same problem, there is no "rem" wire in my HU. I can't connect my amplifier with ACC wire because it is always powered.
I read some forums and really there is no AMP-CONT or REM wire. What the hell? Now I even can't return my Head Unit.