Change radio skin for bigger RDS view?
Question 
Hi,

RDS-information seems to be quite small compared to a frequency view. Anybody have an idea how to make RDS-information bigger- maybe including channel picons as well?

Thanks,
Sami
Yes please, it is really annoying and old fasion to see the MHZ big and the RDS text freakishly small.

Welcome to 2019 please.
Wink 
(03-25-2019, 01:39 PM)FinSam Wrote:  Hi,

RDS-information seems to be quite small compared to a frequency view. Anybody have an idea how to make RDS-information bigger- maybe including channel picons as well?

Thanks,
Sami

Yes in deed, hoping for the same feature as my namesake

Sami S.
I would also like to use my radio without carrying a microscope around.
+1 Joying please swap RDS information and frequency. We dont care about the frequency but we need to see clearly the name of radio station and other RDS information :-)
Hello,

I still do not see any action or comment from Joying, while this is a legit request, it make driving saver as you do not have to put your head to the screen to read what the station name is.
In addition : also add the station name to the memory buttons.

To show an example :
[Image: BLUE_WHITE.jpg]
[quote='Sevennl' pid='4165' dateline='1555615542']
Hello,

I still do not see any action or comment from Joying, while this is a legit request, it make driving saver as you do not have to put your head to the screen to read what the station name is.
In addition : also add the station name to the memory buttons.

Hi, Actually the unit I recently received ( JY-VO132N4 ) has this option to add names to the stations. The setting where U can do it is actually on the bottom row but you have to scroll it to side and find the cogwheel to add them.

Edit; Actually its not t he cogwheel. Its the Pen / Squeer icon next to it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

as the joying does not have this option to adjust itself when moving and changing the area, it is not convenient to memorize the station name manually every day
is there some kind of manual where this is explained?
(04-21-2019, 05:01 PM)soiski Wrote:  
(04-18-2019, 07:25 PM)Sevennl Wrote:  In addition : also add the station name to the memory buttons.

Hi, Actually the unit I recently received ( JY-VO132N4 ) has this option to add names to the stations. The setting where U can do it is actually on the bottom row but you have to scroll it to side and find the cogwheel to add them.

Edit; Actually its not t he cogwheel. Its the Pen / Squeer icon next to it.

Thank you, it is one of those hidden features, at least it was for me till now Smile
So the only one still standing is the RDS info / Frequency swap places.
Joying EU-JY-UO135N4G - Car headup unit, Intel Airmont SC9853i CPU, Android 8.1 /Rooted, Carwebguru interface.