Push Notification Audio
I'm quite confused/frustrated about audio routing.

Most of the time, I do not want to listen to music when driving. Sometimes I want to listen to audio from an external device which is connected to the AUX input. I installed the Joying head unit because I wanted an in-dash Android system, including navigation and other Android apps.

The problem I'm currently having is with sounds for Push Notifications. When the AUX app is running, I do NOT hear the sound when I receive a notification, but I do hear beeps when I touch the screen. With the BlueTooth Music app running, but no BlueTooth device paired, I do NOT hear ANY audio - not even the beeps when touching the screen. When the "Music" app is running, I DO hear notification sounds AND beeps... but, if I choose to run the Music app, every time the device starts up, it automatically starts playing music, and I do not want that.

How can I make it so:

1) No music is playing, but I can hear notification sounds
2) I can use the AUX input and ALSO hear notification sounds

?
(03-27-2019, 01:08 AM)dseven Wrote:  I'm quite confused/frustrated about audio routing.

Most of the time, I do not want to listen to music when driving. Sometimes I want to listen to audio from an external device which is connected to the AUX input. I installed the Joying head unit because I wanted an in-dash Android system, including navigation and other Android apps.

The problem I'm currently having is with sounds for Push Notifications. When the AUX app is running, I do NOT hear the sound when I receive a notification, but I do hear beeps when I touch the screen. With the BlueTooth Music app running, but no BlueTooth device paired, I do NOT hear ANY audio - not even the beeps when touching the screen. When the "Music" app is running, I DO hear notification sounds AND beeps... but, if I choose to run the Music app, every time the device starts up, it automatically starts playing music, and I do not want that.

How can I make it so:

1) No music is playing, but I can hear notification sounds
2) I can use the AUX input and ALSO hear notification sounds

?

could you please send your order number and your problems to here support@joyingauto.com