RDS info to MFD, Passat CC 2009
Hi Team,

I bought the 10" unit specially harnessed for Volkswagen JY-VO132N4 . The unit work perfectly and only items found are similiar as other have posted. The File manager pop's up randomly for no reason. Second one is the issue about the small RDS information.

My issue also relates to the RDS info and actually its passage to car Multi Function Display. The original head unit showed the RDS info also in the MFD , but now only Channel (Mzh) info is shown. Is there perhaps some setting I can tweak (Can bus model) to get this information also working ?

Sami S.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-12-2019, 04:56 PM)soiski Wrote:  Hi Team,

I bought the 10" unit specially harnessed for Volkswagen JY-VO132N4 . The unit work perfectly and only items found are similiar as other have posted. The File manager pop's up randomly for no reason. Second one is the issue about the small RDS information.

My issue also relates to the RDS info and actually its passage to car Multi Function Display. The original head unit showed the RDS info also in the MFD , but now only Channel (Mzh) info is shown. Is there perhaps some setting I can tweak (Can bus model) to get this information also working ?

Sami S.

Please try to update with this files:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1io9gXBS70aJv_1_alXpkwNCRicguqaii

Following are tips for the update:
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system.and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder ) to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.
Can this be initiated via the SD card?

Sami

Please try to update with this files:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1io9gXBS70aJv_1_alXpkwNCRicguqaii

Following are tips for the update:
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system.and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder )  to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.
[/quote]

UPDATED, but still the same . No RDS info on the cars own display unit. Only Mhz info of the channel.

And oh yeah the system also lost IGO Navigation software on the update Sad (not really missing it though, so no big loss)