Second Dash cam
Can I add a second dash cam on my JY-UOS03N4PX5S?
Eventually even a couple of side cam.
Thanks
Giovanni
(04-30-2019, 02:43 PM)caigi Wrote:  Can I add a second dash cam on my JY-UOS03N4PX5S?
Eventually even a couple of side cam.
Thanks
Giovanni

U only can use one DVR and one reverse camera.
Can someone recommend software/app to use as Dash Cam for video input, have tired a few but no luck.
(06-27-2019, 07:40 PM)GiGo Wrote:  Can someone recommend software/app to use as Dash Cam for video input, have tired a few but no luck.

Only our DVR can be compatible with our head unit.Other DVRs can not.

And our DVR connects via connecting the USB port.
How do you live view DVR cam? I have it hooked up it shows the blue light and when I go into the storage file I see there is stuff there but not a live feed. Also when hooking up reverse camera does the wire with the video signal go to reverse switch and then the positive of the other feed while there is a ground to the battery? Neither came with instructions to tell you much about how to install.
there should be a DVR app in the file manager
(09-25-2019, 12:20 PM)mclellan83 Wrote:  How do you live view DVR cam?  I have it hooked up it shows the blue light and when I go into the storage file I see there is stuff there but not a live feed.  Also when hooking up reverse camera does the wire with the video signal go to reverse switch and then the positive of the other feed while there is a ground to the battery?  Neither came with instructions to tell you much about how to install.

What is your head unit model? could you please suggest us the order number?
Please also take a picture on your DVR.
(09-26-2019, 08:18 AM)admin Wrote:  
(09-25-2019, 12:20 PM)mclellan83 Wrote:  How do you live view DVR cam?  I have it hooked up it shows the blue light and when I go into the storage file I see there is stuff there but not a live feed.  Also when hooking up reverse camera does the wire with the video signal go to reverse switch and then the positive of the other feed while there is a ground to the battery?  Neither came with instructions to tell you much about how to install.

What is your head unit model? could you please suggest us the order number?
Please also take a picture on your DVR.

Both eBay orders are not able to pulled up on their website, but item number 232005187422 and 332841917224. I am also having trouble getting back up camera to come on while i am testing off the battery giving both signal wires power and the ground for the ground wire. Then having the video wire run into the head unit on the video wire that is with all of the wiring for the head unit. What could be the issue? I have tried running the signal to both the 10.1 and the 8 to make sure one isn't faulty. The backup camera LEDs light up but does not show up on the screen, if I run it into the video input on the back of the camera then it will show on there. But not like it should when automatically coming on when you put it in reverse?
Since I did not get a reply, I watched the video on Youtube. I would like to use a better video wire since it is a bad picture with your wire, is this possible?
(10-03-2019, 04:34 PM)mclellan83 Wrote:  Since I did not get a reply, I watched the video on Youtube.  I would like to use a better video wire since it is a bad picture with your wire, is this possible?

Please show your problems video to our email support@joyingauto.com we need to check and then we can help you.