Microphone level on phone calls
Hi,
When I receive phone calls nobody hears me or very low level.
The microphone works ok with Ok Google, even when I'm driving in a loudy environment so I guess it's not the problem ?
I haven't found any settings to change the microphone level on phone calls, is there one ?
How can I solve this big issue (hands free phone calls is a major feature when driving...)
Thx
(05-04-2019, 04:10 PM)jeromebg Wrote:  Hi,
When I receive phone calls nobody hears me or very low level.
The microphone works ok with Ok Google, even when I'm driving in a loud environment so I guess it's not the problem?
I haven't found any settings to change the microphone level on phone calls, is there one ?
How can I solve this big issue (hands-free phone calls is a major feature when driving...)
Thx

For the microphone problems, please try to update with this file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16R5Bgdk5C0ZXkmq40aVqRROC9FX2yCKk/view
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system. and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder ) to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.
Hi Jeromebg,

Did sw. update fix this problem? I have pretty much same situation with my HU. It even feels sound quality is better without extra MIC (which is very strange Huh .....)

-Sami
(05-11-2019, 06:19 AM)FinSam Wrote:  Hi Jeromebg,

Did sw. update fix this problem? I have pretty much same situation with my HU. It even feels sound quality is better without extra MIC (which is very strange Huh .....)

-Sami

Hi Sami, sorry for this late reply, didn't received notification...
Even this forum doesn't work as it should...
No the firmware update didn"t changed anything, same issue on phone calls, nobody hears me. The mic might work fine has Ok Google hears me perfect ?
And it's so boring to have to reinstall and setup everything again when you do a firmware update !
Joying hardware seems fine, but software is really bad, please Joying hire a real android developer, it's unbelievable to buy a car head at this price wich is not working with basic features !!! (even hardware is so so, I had to open the head to connect the 4G cable which was disconnected and only got a 'sorry' for that...)
I chose to buy a Joying head instead of a cheaper one on aliexpress because I wanted something working fine, I regret my choice.
PLEASE JOYING SOLVE THIS PROBLEM FAST OR I'LL HAVE TO NOTIFY EVERYONE ON EVERY FORUM HOW BAD IS YOUR SOFT !!!
For the security of your network, you must have a strong password. To change your router password, log in to control panel as explained above. Here under admin tab you will find the option to change your password. Here you may have to type it two times for security reasons. If you have forgotten your username and password, you can reset it to default by pressing and holding the reset button on the backside of the router.

For more visit site :- 192.168.0.1

Fix Linksys Router Error 322