Microphone level on phone calls
I have exactly the same problem here.

After more than 70 emails back and forth from Joying support and countless firmware updates that wipe the device every time and you need to setup everything again. Joying support finally tell me to go and buy another better external microphone. See quote below

Joying Support "We suggest you use an external mic. Many customers feedback the built-in mic is worse than the external mic.
If the external mic still has a problem after the update, you can try to use another better-quality external mic, only make sure it is a 3.5mm mic. "

Me Can you please supply a link to "a better quality mic"?

Joying Support Sorry, I have no advice for you. Just make sure it is 3.5mm and used well on other devices.

Me So let me get this right
1. Joying design, manufacture and support these devices.
2. After months and months of support updates and over 68 emails back and forth I am told " I have no advice for you."
I have been in the IT industry for over 25 years supporting and fixing various products, never once have I had a company say " I have no advice for you."
It's your product, you made it, you designed it. So now fix it. Send me the replacement mic that is supposed to work. This is a MAIN feature that is supposed to work and it has not since day 1.

Joying Support
We can send you a new external mic to try but the shipping time is very long from China to Australia, at least need over half a month.
Is that ok for you to wait for that long time?
Also, all of the external mics from us are the same, we're not sure if the new mic will solve the problem or not.
So it is better to purchase a new external mic locally. You can ask the seller which one is best or hot sales.

Messages In This Thread
Microphone level on phone calls - jeromebg - 05-04-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Microphone level on phone calls - classicevolutions - 09-01-2022, 09:02 PM