Microphone level on phone calls
Having owned an 8.8” Joying unit for some months now, it has never operated properly since purchased. It suffers the same problems others encounter including not keeping the selected launcher as default, microphone not working properly, lines on reversing screen obliterating rear view, the need to constantly change sound level, poor radio reception, poor telephone (Bluetooth) sound quality etc. Sadly, all the manufacturer does is waste your time suggesting you update firmware or uninstall and install apps, knowing this will make no difference. At times they give you false hope by suggesting an engineer is investigating the problem. The microphone problem has been around for years and the best they could suggest was that I purchase a better quality external microphone. It would be more helpful if they suggested I purchase a better quality head unit, such as one of the branded units supported by car radio installers.

What I find more disappointing than a poor quality, unsupported product is the fact that there are some who compound the problem by recommending these units and not cautioning potential buyers on what to expect in terms of quality and support

Messages In This Thread
Microphone level on phone calls - jeromebg - 05-04-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Microphone level on phone calls - carroamer - 10-12-2022, 12:51 AM