Radio AF and volume always too laud on Dynaudio VW EOS
Goodmorning

I bought a joying EU-JY-VO130N4G with intel airmont processor and android 8.1, and I can't find how to activate radio AF. It is one of the most important radio features to me. There is any radio AF function that I can't find? Any solution?

With dynaudio, in my 2008 vw eos, the volume is always too loud, and when changing from volume 0 to 1, the volume increases a loot. Sometimes I would like to have a have an intermediate volume between 0 and . Any solution?

Thankyou
(05-10-2019, 09:56 AM)amasveiga Wrote:  Goodmorning

I bought a joying EU-JY-VO130N4G with intel airmont processor and android 8.1, and I can't find how to activate radio AF. It is one of the most important radio features to me. There is any radio AF function that I can't find? Any solution?

With dynaudio, in my 2008 vw eos, the volume is always too loud, and when changing from volume 0 to 1, the volume increases a loot. Sometimes I would like to have a have an intermediate volume between 0 and . Any solution?

Thankyou

you just click the "AF" button then you can activate the function.
If you can not find the signal, you need to slide the bottom of the radio app then you can find it out.